Chapter 4

It was almost 4 PM, Agent 3 did not even notice how much time had passed when he was with Agent 4, she was just someone who he could connect with easily with her cheery personality, and he was sure Marie would wring him out to dry for forgetting that she had called him to come over to talk about something important.

He had already visited them many times before, so he did not need to go to the lobby to ask the clerk for their room number or anything, just for them to remind them that they had a visitor and Marie's or Callie's confirmation.

He was about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened.

"Great, you're here!"

It was Marie clad in a lime green hoodie that was one or two sizes too big for her, but he guessed it was for comfort so he did not pay attention to it that much, he thought it looked great on her though.

"Come in, quickly" said Marie as she stepped aside as she waited for him to go inside the apartment so she could close the door behind him, As soon as he entered he noticed Callie on the couch waving at him she had the same attire as Marie but instead of lime green it was magenta and unlike Marie's it was a perfect fit for her and with spats to match, she was patting the open spot next to her inviting him to come take a seat next to her.

"What's up Callie." he greeted as he went over to take a seat next to her, as soon as he did his arm was hugged by the ever so chirpy Callie.

"Callie you don't need to hug him as soon as he gets within reach of you." Marie said as she too took a seat next to him.

"Don't worry about it." Callie nonchalantly said, "A little bit of skin ship won't hurt anyone, isn't that right Three?"

"I, I guess so." Agent 3 stammered and then sighed, "I swear you and Agent 4 don't understand the meaning of personal space."

This caught Marie's attention.

"Speaking of Agent 4, I thought she was going to be gone for the week?" asked Marie.

Agent 3 chuckled at this, "She said that she just needed to move some stuff and it didn't take as long as she thought it would." he answered, recalling what Agent 4 said to him before they did some turf wars together.

"Oh really?" Marie had this thinking pose, not believing the excuse that Agent 4 told Agent 3.

How sly of her, thought Marie, Agent 4 wasn't one to do this normally but seeing the picture that went viral online probably got her to jump into action.

"Yeah, I thought it was weird too but I figured that she wasn't the type to lie." Agent 3 said.

Marie looked at him with a deadpanned expression, she wasn't sure if Agent 3 was serious or he's actually an idiot about this kind of things. But she supposed that it actually works in her favor.

She let out a soft giggle.

"Huh? What are you giggling for?" Agent 3 gave her a quizzical look, Callie didn't stick anything to his back while she was clinging to him did she? he reached for his back to check and found nothing.