Chapter 5

"Do I really need to wear a suit to this?"

Agent 3 asked while fidgeting with the collar of his all black suit that was bought for him courtesy of Callie, they were currently in a limo that was provided by the agency that Callie and Marie is affiliated with.

"Of course you have to wear a suit, you can't be wearing casual attire to something as big as this!" beamed Callie who was now in her signature squid sister outfit same as Marie, "You're going to be on TV with us, you gotta show off a little! isn't that right Marie?" she looked towards Marie who had this vacant look on her face while staring at Agent 3.

"H-huh? yeah uh yes." Marie stuttered out as she was taken out of her subtle staring at Agent 3, she did not see Agent 3 without the hero suit that often so she was taking in the sight before her she wished that she can take a picture for herself but that act surely wont go unnoticed by him.

Agent 3 just sighed at this and looked out towards the window to try and ready himself for the things to come.

Callie smiled at her cousin's antics and got closer to Marie just enough so she could whisper in her ear, "You like what you see huh?" which in turn had sent Marie into a blushing mess.

"W-wha-" Marie tried to say but Callie interrupted her.

"You can try and hide it all you want dear cousin but I've got you all figured out." whispered Callie.

Marie could literally feel the smug smile Callie must have on her face right now, she would have retorted back if she was not currently hiding her red face in her hands.

"S-s-shut up Cal!" spluttered Marie. "You're no better than me!"

While that was true Callie was still having the time of her life and she may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but she knows how to handle her feelings well, It wasn't everyday she could get one up her cousin so she was certain she had the upper hand, Consider this payback for all the times you embarrassed me on the news!, thought Callie.

This went on for the whole ride to the studio where the interview was going to be held.

After arriving at the studio they were then situated into a room where they would wait until they're were called on to the show, inside the room was a couch and a TV that was showing the interview, there was a few snacks on a coffee table in which Agent 3 swore that Callie's eyes had formed literal stars on them.

"So this is it huh?" Agent 3 mumbled out as he took a seat on the couch, he was anxious about this, he liked it better when no one wanted to meddle into his personal life and just left him alone.

Marie seemed to notice this and reassured him. "Don't worry Three, I'll... I mean we'll be here with you." Marie then gave Agent 3 a small smile. "Just follow our lead. We'll interrupt if there's anything you can't answer directly."

"Yeah! We totally got your back!" Callie said whilst having a mouthful of the snacks on the table.

Three smiled at them. "Thanks, girls." he said. They then heard the call from one of the producers that they needed to get ready. Marie had grabbed Callie's collar to get her to lay off the snacks as they needed to get ready.