Chapter 13

"So let me get this straight," The Cap'n said as he pointed his cane at the three who were now sitting on the floor listening to the Cap'n, "You all had done this just because you lassies wanted to get with Agent 3?" That was a crude way of saying it but it was technically true.

The three nodded their heads and the Cap'n shook his head in disappointment.

"I'm disappointed with you Marie, you were supposed to be the mature one, but instead you used NSS resources to use on something as simple as this."

The Cap'n was obviously talking about how Marie had used the tracker to track Agent 3 and 4 but in Marie's case it wasn't really being used that much. "W-well yes, but!" Marie tried to reason but was cut off by the Cap'n.

"No buts! you are all adults now, and not to mention agents of the Squidbeak Splatoon." The Cap'n huffed, "You should be able to sort this stuff without any underhanded techniques. I had disturbed Agent 8 on her supposed rehabilitation into inkopolis, just because I had thought Agent 3 was in trouble."

The Cap'n sighed and sat down on Marie's bed. "Listen here, I won't be here forever telling you kids on how to live your life but you must know things like these can have other solutions than making a commotion in Wahoo World."

"Do you guys know how many favors I had to pull in just so you won't get taken by the police?" he informed them.

The three just looked down on the floor.

"W-we're sorry Cap'n." Agent 4 apologized, she's never seen the Cap'n like this before, he was usually laid back and always sleeping from the few times she had seen him in the Cabin after they've returned from the Metro.

The Cap'n nodded seemingly accepting the apology, "Well said, but it sure is a surprise for you three to have taken a liking to Agent 3, but I suppose you could have chosen worse." It's not as if he's saying Agent 3 is a bad match for his grandchildren, cods no!, Agent 3 was the sort of man he actually liked to be with his grandchildren. "But you all need to sort this out without the squidnapping and disrupting the peace thingy alright?"

"So... this means that we'll have to share Three right?" Callie suddenly spoke up from her silence, The others in the room was taken aback by what she said, "I'll be the first wife then!"

"What?!" The three blurted out.

"T-that doesn't even come close to what I said, were you even listening?" the Cap'n said, had what he said implied that? He was sure it didn't.

"You wish!" Agent 4 exclaimed, "I don't think Agent 3 likes a wife with personality disorder, and you we're all set with having Three for yourself earlier what happened to that!?"

"Exactly, That is why instead of you problematic girls, you should let me have Three instead." Marie spoke up, "You two are no match, and I'm pretty sure I'm in the lead right now." Marie said as she licked her lips and gave them both a smug smile.

This started a whole new argument of who is better for Agent 3, while this was happening the Cap'n is just sitting there frozen looking at the situation in front of him as a bead of sweat rolled own his head wondering where he went wrong in raising his two grandkids.

He put a hand on his head to ease the coming headache, "This is more problematic than I had thought." he said and internally apologizing to Agent 3 for possibly worsening the situation.

====

"I'll never agree to a rap battle that long again." groaned Agent 3 as he looked around the soundproof studio, a jumble of guitars and wires covered the floor, Marina fell asleep while sitting on one of the chairs and Pearl was just lying on the carpeted floor.