Chapter 7

What am I going to do now? Agent 3 thought as he rubbed a hand over his face, he was now laying in the guest bed in the Cuttlefish Cabin since his apartment was still a no go zone because of the paparazzi even more so now because of what happened earlier.

Callie was on top of Agent 3 while their lips were connected, then she pulled away with a thin line of saliva connecting her lips from Agent 3 looking at him with a blushing face that he would never forget.

Agent 3 immediately blushed and shook his head to rid him of that thought, he then buried his face into his pillow and let out a groan. He could not rid his mind of the image of Callie's expression, It's been circling around his mind for the whole journey home.

He opted to just go home alone since being in the same limo with Callie or any of the girls right now would be beyond awkward for him. He couldn't even make small talk with Agent 4 or Marie, They've been quiet ever since the incident, but he did see them glance at him from time to time.

So thanks to Cap'n Cuttlefish showing him the secret passageways to get to the cabin safely, he said his goodbyes which was returned by Agent 4 and Marie even though they had a somewhat solemn tone to it. Callie, on the other hand, could not look at his direction and only muttered a word he could not hear since it was so low.

He rolled to his side and sighed once more, he was sure that Callie hated his guts right now, what kind of friend takes their friend's first kiss? even if it was an accident. He then looked at the clock at his bedside.

It read 1:39 AM, He needed to get some sleep soon and settle some things for tomorrow and hopefully get the time to visit Marie and Callie's apartment to apologize to Callie.

That would be super awkward though, he doesn't think he could look Callie straight in the eyes right now. He let out a sigh as he stared at the ceiling. As he was staring his thoughts drifted to Agent 4 and Marie.

Would their lips be as soft as Callie's? he thought before immediately blushing and covering his face with his pillow.

"Where did that come from!" he said muffled by the pillow. "I'm sure if they knew what I was thought then they would surely think I'm weird for thinking that."

"I know!" he said as he took his phone out. "I'll just send Callie an apology text."

After a few moments of trying to type out an appropriate and lengthy message to Callie, Agent 3 hit send on his phone.

"There, done." he said. He'll deal with it more tomorrow, for now he needed some much needed sleep.

I hope everything is okay tomorrow, was his final thoughts that lingered in his mind before falling asleep.

Meanwhile, at the said apartment Agent 4 and Marie were now sitting on the couch since Callie had immediately ran to her room and locked herself inside. Leaving the two girls alone in the living room. They should've been sleeping because it was now past midnight, but Marie doesn't think anyone will be able to sleep now because of what happened.

They both were now just sitting on the couch watching the TV, Marie had taken out two blankets for them to cover themselves with. Separately of course.

"This is all your fault." Agent 4 grumbled out, Agent 4 could not return home at this time and so Marie begrudgingly invited her to sleep the night on her and Callie's apartment.

Marie gave Agent 4 a dirty look, "My fault? You were the one who pushed my cousin!" she exclaimed, her face had a solemn look and her thoughts returned to the kiss earlier, "And now she's locked herself inside her room."