My Dumbass Brother

Seigrain once again turned around and came in close to Erza in hopes of putting his index and thumb fingers under chin to bring close to him. Yet before he could (Y/n) once again wrapped his arms around Erza and brought her into him. Surprising all three other members im the hall as the could sense the Amphibious lifeform on the floor looking on attentively.

Erza had a blush on her knowing that this is the second time today he did that. His scent and his bodily temperature always gave her that sinking feeling to want more she had to fight to stay focused om Siegrain while (Y/n) had her im his arms.

(Y/n):  That's as close as you get.

 He replied in his soothing deep voice again not seeming to care of what he just did.

Seigrain:And who might this be Erza? Your boyfr-

(Y/n):  *Sigh*Just friend Birdbrain 

he said making eye contact with Seigrain.

  Seigrain:oh, Really?,you look a little bit to close, if you catch my drift

(Y/n): Yeah, well you see us dragons habe this thing where we get possessive over things that belong to us. So I suggest to keep your distance. I am a man of great patience but push me and you'll regret it,

He said still staring at Seigrain a slight smirk on his face.

Them Siegrain dissapered,it seem to be mumbling something but neither erza or (Y/N) could listen it.

(Y/N): Where do you know that idiot?

Erza: Its a long history.

When the meeting began it was mildly boring (Y/n) simply took out his book and kept reading. The various saints kept taking to (Y/n) as well seeing as they also share a mutual respect for him. In the past (Y/n) did various 'jobs' for the council. Secret quests that were only assigned to top notch mages.

(Y/n): Something stupid is about to happen.

He thought as he moved from his spot on the wall where he was leaning and stood where Erza was currently standing.

Soon enough a huge explosion was heard and Natsu came barging in claiming to be Erza. (Y/n) was so amused that he actually began laughing. In the end though they were all put into a cell for the night due to Natsu's little 'intrusion'

-------Timeskip-------

In the cell Erza began counselling Natsu while (Y/n) just kept reading the book and leaning against the wall. He would occasionally pat Natsu on the head when Erza nearly made him cry or turn to stone due to his fear and depression of funding out his help was unnecessary. After a few hours though he fell asleep on (Y/n)'s shoulder while drooling no less. (Y/n) didn't mind though because something else caught his attention.

Erza: You should have stayed in the guild watching Natsu 

(Y / N): I did not think about this 

Erza: I already realize that 

(Y / N): relax strawberry, tomorrow morning we will be back in the guild 

Erza: * Sigh * I dont know what I'm going to do with you 

(Y / N): Nothing with me , you're late, but Natsu ... 

Natsu: What?

(Y / N): You should not have done this, we do not need to have the council behind us more than usual 

Natsu: I'm sorry

Then Erza began to yawn and wobble with a tired face, Erza had completely fallen asleep and was beginning to fall in the opposite direction of his body and was about to hit the floor but It never made it though because right before it made contact someone caught her. It was (Y/n), he then gently pulled her body into his and placed her between his legs. It would that she was comfortable though due to the fact that she snuggled into his chest as she touched its surface. A beautiful smile graced her features as she continued to unconsciously bask in the closeness of his body to hers.

Natsu: I did not think this was going to end like this 

(Y / N): yes, who would say that the same day I return from my mission I see you in a shabby disguise of Erza 

Natsu: Hey, my performance was perfect

 (Y / N): * giggle * that I do not take it off 

Natsu: hey (Y / N), we should go back to training when we go back to the guild 

(Y / N): of course Natsu  

------------Time Skip------------

The next day they were let out and were able to return home no questions asked, but of course some of the saints still asked (Y/n) to restart doing missions for them as to which he kindly declined.

Back at the Guild after explaining everything it was ultimately resolved Erza and I were eating and then Natsu came back challenging her again...... only to receive a puch to the gut and fell. That's when the fete of laughter started at Natsu's misfortune. (Y/n) himself chuckled at the pink haired mage's misfortune.

Erza:You still have to take me to that place that you say

(Y/N): Yeah i know, and I will take you, do not worry

After a while everyone starte to sleep or get drowsy,that can only mean one thing, Mystogan was comming