My old friends

After the incident with Acnologia 7 years passed, in that period of time a lot of things happened, now Fairy Tail is a small structure on the outskirts of Magnolia, and that's where we are now, (Y / N) is taking his old companions to the guild, after a small problem. 

(Y / N): "mmmh, that strange, the guild was here the last time I saw it" 

Ifer: "You're so carefree that you dont even know where your guild is anymore" 

(Y / N): "Shut up" 

Ifer: "Force me" 

Roniar from afar watched the two as she waited for orders.

 David: "Stop with your stupid fights" After this he separated from the group and asked a guy who was passing by "Excuse me sir, where is Fairy Tail?" 

Man: "In this direction, to the outskirts, although I do not know what you want with them?, they are not what they were on the past" 

(Y / N): "What did you say?" he said grabbing the collar of the guy's shirt 

Man: "A couple of years ago people started leaving and now they are indebted with Twilight Ogre" 

(Y / N): "It can not be" he said after releasing the guy 

Vivien: "It's okay, I'm sure they'll be fine" she said hugging slightly (Y / N)

Ifer: "Yeah, come on, get up and let's go to the guild" 

(Y / N) got up slowly without taking his eyes off the ground and after a few minutes of walking they came to a small enclosure with the Fairy Tail logo hanging on a small tower 

Roniar: "Here it must be" After a few seconds hesitant (Y / N) opened the door with a kick and greeting as usual. 

(Y / N): "HEY EVERYONE IM BACK! And I bring visit" 

after this all entered and the 3 wizards sat at a table set apart from each other while David and the Master spoke. 

David: "Hello, Mr. Dreyar, we have not seen each other for a long time" 

Master: "I agree, what are you doing in Magnolia?, if I can ask"

 David: "Nothing special" He said while trying to light a cigarette "The boys and I wanted to see (Y / N)" 

Master: "I see, how long are you going to stay here? 

David: "I left long ago and the boys are no longer part of the council, we have a lot of time"

 Master: "Wow, what an unfortunate incident" 

David: "No, they did it for their own good, they were treated as simple tools and as a revolution was rumored the council threw them out" 

Master: "Well, at least now they are free" 

David: "Yes, I would like them to see (Y / N) and see what a guild is, even if I did not know what had happened" 

Master: "This is nothing, we will get it right away"

After this both directed their glance on the rest of the union, which was divided in two, a great group around (Y / N) and the 3 old companions of (Y / N) 

(Y / N): "It's okay, they're good people, go and talk to them"

The group did what (Y / N) told them, Vivien and Roniar went with the other girls to talk and Natsu and Ifer had their first meeting. 

Natsu: "Hey, you look strong, fight with me" 

Ifer: "With pleasure" 

(Y / N): "Okay, you are forbidden to be close to each other and also fight"