Galuna Island Part 2

Natsu and lucy where on Hargeon port, trying to get a ship to go on a S-class quest, but Gray and (Y/N) found them, even so, (Y / N) let his little brother embark on the mission . With one condition.

(Y/N):"Im going with you." 

Natsu"Fine."

(Y/n) smirked as he saw that he got what he wanted and Natsu got what he wanted as well. Gray however....had his jaw on the floor....

Gray:"WHAAAAT!!!. You cant be serious."

(Y/n) just shrugged it off and continued along with Natsu and Lucy...

Gray:"(Y/n)!! Come o-" he was cut off by a chop to the neck by said person...

(Y/N):"Jeez you talk so much, if you just want to come just say it"

After their little altercation the boat man that had previously denied them passage had now accepted much to everyone's fortune...

---------Timeskip to the middle of the sea--------

Lucy"Hey (Y/N), can i ask you a question?" The blonde says, (Y/N) looks at her and simply nods with his head. "can you tell what tipe of magic you use"

(Y/N):"I guess you saw me yesterday against laxus" the celestial magician nods. "I use lightning dragon slayer magic"

Lucy:" Just like natsu but with electricity, right"

(Y/N) just nod at the blonde affirmation. After that The female mage try to ask but is cut before he can say something

(Y/N):"We will have time to talk later" says with a scared tone and makes the blond girl to look at the masive wave that was approaching, in addition to noticing that the sailor who was driving the boat had disappeared  

--------Small timeskip-------

((Y/N)'s Dream)

???:"Soon we will visit a friend, behave" Said the powerful dragon.

 Young (Y / N): "Ok father, wait we are going to leave the cave?" said the little boy with great enthusiasm. 

???: "Yes, but not by much, I just want to talk about something very important."

 Young (Y / N): "It's another dragon?" the dragon nodded slightly with his eyes closed.

Then something hits the head of the wizard waking him.

Natsu:"See, my coconut technique works, he is awake"

(Y/N) gets up rubbing his head

(Y/N):"Hey, i have missed someting?"

Gray:"Not much, we have to destroy the moon." said the ice mage in a joking tone  

(Y/N):"seems legit"

Natsu:"Besides, you were muttering things about leaving a cave, and it was starting to get uncomfortable

(Y/N):"I wonder how will Erza react to the news"