Doppelgänger

In the middle of the night a figure approaches (Y / N) and Erza, without bad intentions, hits the face of (Y / N) slightly. 

Nathan: "Come on, wake up" 

(Y / N): "* gibberish * Wha...what's wrong?"

 Nathan: "What are you doing here?" 

(Y / N): "* Nothing special * Yawn *" 

After a few seconds both sat next to the fireplace, which had returned to catch fire. 

(Y / N) 's POV

 Nathan joined the guild some time ago, he even helped us with the infinity clock, little by little he put aside all that crap about revenge and he's starting to open up to the guild. 

Nathan: "I dont know what to say" 

(Y / N): "It's easy, just be yourself, that's what everyone likes" 

Nathan: "You make it look easy" 

(Y / N): "*sigh* I suppose, to tell the truth, having a relationship is more complicated than I thought" 

Nathan: "Really?" 

(Y / N): "Yes, but if it works it's something incredible, having someone by your side is a feeling that you and I should treasure" 

Nathan: "Yeah, but, its been a long time since that" 

(Y / N): "I know, but the remorse does not stop, we did not discriminate, innocent or not, if it was a threat we eliminated it" 

Nathan: "I know it's hard, but we've moved on" 

(Y / N): "Although by different ways"

After this Nathan got up and started walking.

Nathan: "I should continue, I still have a couple of days to go"

I just sat next to the fire while waving my hand to say goodbye, a few doubts later invaded my head. "What if I had never joined Fairy Tail?", "What would have happened if I hadnt run into Gildarts?" Bah, who cares?, the important thing is that I'm happy, right ?, Well, I'll stop thinking about these things, tomorrow we'll arrive to Floria, and I'm 100% sure it's going to be a tiring day

~ Morning 

While I woke up and prepared something for breakfast with what I found yesterday, Erza was waking up. 

Erza: "Good morning, what are you doing?" 

(Y / N): "Scrambled eggs, here, they're still hot" 

Erza: "They're not bad, although it's not my favorite breakfast" 

(Y / N): "I know, but that's what we have at the moment, tomorrow we'll have breakfast in Floria"

 After this we picked up our things and  set off towards the town, the trip was quiet, and  to not make much fuss we stopped at a safe distance and we continued walking, before reaching the village we came across a cabin, on the porch was the same old man from the park. 

???: "Quite punctual, I'm sorry I put so little information" 

Erza: "That wasnt a problem" 

???:"I'm glad about that" 

(Y / N): "Let's go to the point, what do you need and why so much mysticism?" 

Xerxes: "My name is Xerxes, I spent some time studying the darkness in the hearts of people and unfortunately I created a being of pure darkness, but it needs someone to merge with to survive"