My turn

The second day was a bit boring, It was a race on a kind of cart and our guild chose Natsu and Gajeel, although Sabrtooth chose Sting, but he retired from the competition, that's how the road to first place began.

The third day began and I waited patiently for my time to leave, Raiden appeared behind me and hit me with the edge of his hand on the head

Raiden: "Focus, your friends have started a revolution"

(Y / N): "I know, I won't fail"

Raiden: "Teach all these people what you are capable of"

I nodded and started walking towards the field, the light blinded me for a few seconds, Erza, Jura from Lamia scale, Hibiki from Blue pegasus, Work from Raven tail, Ogra from Sabertooth, Nobarly from Quatro Cerberus and finally Milianna from Mermaid Heel, if I remember correctly she was also in the Tower of Heaven.

(Y / N):"Hmmm, I see potential dangers if this were a fight, especially ..."

Milianna:"Long time no see, lightning with legs"

(Y / N):"Didn't you think of anything better in seven years?"

Milianna:"Nope"

Erza looked at us and approached to talk to Milianna, I walked away a little, since it seemed personal and finally colliding with Jura.

(Y / N): "Oh, sorry, ah hello Jura"

Jura:"Greetings (Y / N), ready for today's competition? I will not hold back"

(Y / N):"Of course, me neither, I'll win, you'll see"

Jura:"Even if I support you, don't think I'm going to let you win, this year the prize goes to Lamia scale"

(Y / N):"Are you sure?"

Suddenly a magic circle appeared in the sky and from it came an ostentatious castle that oozed an evil aura, then the game mascot began to speak. 

Mato: "before you stands a castle filled with vicious monsters! That's Pandemonium!"

 (Y / N): "Cool, finally some action" 

Jura: "I take it we're to do battle with these monsters?" 

Mato: "yes! You are correct, sir! 100 terrifying beasts are lurking within the castle walls! Each of you will pick the number of monsters you wish to battle and if you defeat them all, you will be given that amount of points" 

(Y / N): "This is getting interesting" 

Mato: "each of you will draw straws to determine who goes first" 

Each participant took a stick, on each stick he put a number from 1 to 8. The order was Erza, Millianna, Nobarly, Hibiki, Obra, Orga, Jura, and ... well the only one who's left is ... me. Yay im the last one

After seeing the order I got a little depressed and threw the stick against the ground. 

(Y / N):"COME ON!" Erza stepped by my side and put her hand on my back 

Erza:"Don't worry, you'll get some action"

I looked up confused, since that can mean quite a few good things. After this she placed a few steps from the ramp that led to the entrance of the castle. 

Erza: "I choose to challenge ... all of them"

 (Y / N): "THAT'S UNFAIR, I ALSO WANT TO FIGHT!" 

Mato: "Well, she hasn't done anything against the rules, although nobody had done this before."