Finally, peace

(Y / N) 's pov

A few meters was the culprit of all this, even with all the determination that i possessed my legs trembled.

Erza: "(Y / N) ...." she said as he hugged me "dont go alone, I can help, you've done enough"

I placed my human hand over hers and remove the tears from her eyes

(Y / N): "Dont worry strawberry, we're just going to talk" I said as the scarlet beauty released me from her warm embrace "This is between masters, dont get involved"

After this I leave Erza behind and I venture into the room where Jose was.

Jose: "Wow, I did not expect ..."

(Y / N): "quit the cheap talk, you know why I'm here" My magical pressure quickly increased "You're going to pay for everything you've done"

Jose: "You do not understand the position in which you are, right?" he said as he rose from his throne "you are in front of the Master of Phantom Lord"

(Y / N): "I do not care who you are, you have hurt my family and that is the only thing I need to beat you up"

After this Jose launched several magic attacks that i easily dodge, in a few seconds he was within my reach, I punched with my right arm and almost hit him, he dodged the blow luckily.

Jose: "It seems that you are stronger than you seem"

(Y / N): "I know, I'm masking my true power"

I prepared to attack from a distance as usual.

(Y / N): "lightning's dragon pircing shoot !!!"

We both were amazed, instead of my normal rays were the thunder of my lightning king mode

Jose: "That was impressive, but I'm not going to play it"

after this I went to attack him while preparing his next spell. when i hit him it started to melt into something sticky and dark

Jose: "what do you think of my shadow clone ?, very useful" after this he made a movement with his hand and I began to feel weak "I sealed your magic power, I do not intend to run any more danger"

After this Erza came in suddenly.

Erza: "(Y / N) Are you okay?"

There was silence for a couple of seconds.

(Y / N): "I told you not to get involved"

After this Jose launched more attacks, this time to Erza, luckily she wore the Armor of black wings, while they fought I focused on taking off the remains of the clone of Jose.

(Y / N): "All or nothing" after this I unloaded all my energy in a lightning that would completely disintegrate the substance "Argh, I think I'm overdoing" after this silently walk behind Jose "guess who I am" after this i hited him with both hands making a mallet

--- Head of (Y / N) ---

something strange is happening, I have almost no reservations but I'm still struggling, I do not understand what happens

---back to reality---

My lower jaw was completely covered with scales, like my right arm, this had started more or less shortly before the elbow, I assumed it would be related to my new arm.

Jose: "What are you supposed to be ?, i  sealed your magic power, how can you be generating so much pressure?"

(Y / N): "* thinking * What do you mean ?, I do not notice anything strange" was hitting Jose ceaselessly, he looked like an enraged animal, growling and roaring like a beast shortly after I managed to gesticulate something "I have no idea" my voice was much more recorded than normal, breaking the seal must have altered something in me, like a trigger, it will be called Dragon Trigger.
(Y / N): "Thank Gajeel, he broke my seal"
After this hit Jose in the stomach, he fell to the ground in defeat.

Jose:"surprise, that was another clone, i admit that you little pests you have made me use too much energy "
After this Jose used a spell to immortalize us and threw me to a wall,
traversing me in a piece of metal that sticks out due to the wreckage of the fight, then he prepared to launch an attack that wend with Erza, but someone interposed.

Makarov: "You have done enough, Erza take (Y / N) out of here"

Erza picked me up and we started walking towards the guild

Erza: "Come on (Y / N) do not go towards the light, stay with me" I was losing a lot of blood, everything was spinning "we are almost there, hang in there"

In a couple of minutes we had left the mechanical giant and walked to the main hall of the guild, there were medical supplies, all had looks of concern or sadness, with a few bandages to support the trip we went to where Porlyusica was.

--- timeskip ---

(3rd person POV)

Natsu: "Do you really think you can take so much weigh? You just recovered from a very ugly wound" 

(Y / N): "Dont worry, with Jose's seal out of effect I'm like new" 

At the end of talking Erza approached (Y / N) and grabbed his hand. 

Erza: "Come on, you have to change the bandages" 

After this they went to a nearby tent, there they had enough medical material to treat minor injuries, although of course, the only wounded left was (Y / N). 

(Y / N): "Erza i dont need help, I'm older to put the bandages on my own" 

Erza: "Remember what Porlyusica said." 

(Y / N): "I know, you love being right"

Erza was smiling as she removed the bandages from (Y / N), the wound had left a quite big scar. After a few seconds Erza applied a disinfectant on gauze and put it on (Y / N). 

(Y / N): "That burns, you know?"

Erza: "Stop complaining is not for that much" (Y / N) just gave little cries when Erza gave him medicine or when the bandage was too tight 

Erza: "All the dragon slayers are crybabys?" 

Everyone who passed near the tent got a strange impression by the noises that came from it