Healing a broken heart

Ifer's pov

 I was sleeping, when suddenly a sweet smell woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and got up from the sofa, after trudging down the hall I arrived at the kitchen, there it was (Y / N), with an apron on and spoon in hand. 

Ifer, "What the hell are you doing? It's not even 6:00 AM" 

(Y / N): "Sorry if I wake you up, I wanted to prepare the cake for later" 

Ifer: "You were going to buy one in the bakery" 

(Y / N): "Yes, but then I thought it would be better if I did it" 

Ifer: "It does not matter, she would not notice" 

(Y / N): "She would notice, mine's are better" 

Ifer: "Okay, I do not care, do you have anything else ready?" 

(Y / N): "Yep" 

After this we went to the guild, although it was early there was the girl with white hair and Makarov. 

Makarov: "You're late (Y / N)" 

(Y / N): "I know, I was preparing some things" 

Girl with white hair: "Have you prepared a cake for Erza?" 

(Y / N) nodded and gave the keys to said girl 

(Y / N): "Ifer and I have things to do, Mira, could you leave this where Erza can see it?" 

Then she is called Mira, What a peculiar name, even though my name is strange I never heard that name 

Mira: "What do you have to do? I can help you" 

Ifer: "It is not necessary, while (Y / N) knows what size he uses we will be fine" 

Mira: "Oh, then, good luck!" 

After this we went for a walk around the city, after walking a while (Y / N) took me to an elegant clothing store. 

Ifer: "You do not have to buy any of this, it's quite expensive" 

(Y / N): "I'm just going to try a couple of things, I know a cheaper store"

After a few minutes and being clear about what he was going to buy we went to the store he said, it was old and small, they had lots of clothes of all kinds and the shopkeeper seemed nice. 

Storekeeper: "Oh, (Y / N), it's been a long time since you came last time"

 (Y / N): "Yes, I had some things to do" 

Shopkeeper: "Well, what do you need? Did you rip your clothes again on a mission?" 

(Y / N): "No, I need something fancy for today" 

Storekeeper: "Do you have another date with Miss Erza?" 

(Y / N): "Something like that" 

Shopkeeper: "Ok, I have something perfect, I'll bring it to you in a moment" 

After this the shopkeeper went to the back of the store and in a few minutes left with a suit.

 Shopkeeper: "Here you have it, try it and tell me if you buy it or not"

 After a few minutes in the tester (Y / N) came out with the suit 

(Y / N): "How does it look?"

He wore the typical suit that someone would take to a wedding or some important event. 

Ifer: "Pretty good" 

Shopkeeper: "Yes, it's perfect for you" 

(Y / N): "Great, how much?"