The main objective

*A / N: The video has nothing to do, just listen to it, i think that is an incredible remix*

((Y/N)'s POV)

When I told Natsu to go ahead I did not think he would start running, even though i would just have to use Accelerate to reach him, it did not take him long to reach him, this caused both of us to slow down.

(Y / N): "Why did you run?"

Natsu: "You told me to go ahead, Also, I refuse to lose against the ice princess"

(Y / N): "Do not worry about that now, we should come up with a plan"

After this we lowered the pace and started walking, after a while of going up the mountain, Natsu cut the previous conversation and took a slightly annoying issue.

Natsu: "And ... Whats between Erza and you?"

(Y / N): "We are only good friends"

---- Somewhere in Magnolia ----

Mira: "I sense a distortion in my ships"

Wakaba: "What?

--- Back with (Y / N) ---

Natsu: "I dont believe it, if you said it long time ago I would believe you" He said as he turned to look me in the eye "Something changed between you, before you were like Gray and me, you had a rivalry, but now, you are very close together, you seem like a couple"

(Y / N): "You're wrong, there's nothing between us" 

Natsu: "You lie, you smell like strawberries, especially the smell of Erza" he placed his hands on my shoulders and stared at my eyes "We are brothers, you can tell me about this"

 (Y / N): "Since when are you so mature in the subject?" I remove his hands from my shoulders "We left the rivalry aside thats all"

Natsu: "I just have to ask Gray or Lucy about what you did when I went ahead" He stopped a moment "Also, I heard a peculiar sound, a kiss" 

(Y / N): "Very well you caught me, I like Erza, is that what you wanted?"

 Natsu: "Yep, Wait, you could just skiped the whole little theater about not liking her?"

(Y/N):"Well..."

Natsu: "Never mind, tell me, have you gone to any date?" 

(Y / N): "Yes, something like that"

----- Another Flashback -----

(Erza's POV)

 We were arriving at the Port of Halgeon, I turned around to see my companions, Gray was undressing, as usual, Lucy was making the contract with her new key and the pair of Dragon Slayers were trying to hold on as they could. 

Erza: "How are you doing?" 

Natsu made a sign with his hands, I assumed it would mean he was fine. 

(Y / N): "Goo ... Good"

Soon after we reached the mainland, I would have sworn to have seen (Y / N) kissing the ground and dancing with joy. 

Erza: "Do not forget what you said in the tent" 

(Y / N): "Sure, tonight is fine with you? 

Erza: "Yes, by the way, do not even think about coming dressed like that." 

(Y / N): "Erza please, how could I do something like that?" 

When we arrived at the guild (Y / N) took a 5 months mission, I did not know  what was on his head at that moment, I sat at the bar and Mira looked at me and put a piece of cake in front of me.