moments of weakness

3rd person pov 

Year x791 Seven years have passed since the destruction of Tenrou Island, and Romeo stares at the sea. Bisca and Alzack, married, tell Romeo that their work is done and that they must return to the guild, since they do not want Macao to worry about their son. Bisca tries to comfort Romeo, but Alzack stops her, in the middle of the phrase phrase. In the Fairy Tail Guild, now a small tavern, Macau, the new Guild Master, is upset because Romeo has not come home yet. Wakaba, now an adviser to Macao, tells him to calm down, ending up arguing between the two. Max, Warren and Nab, complain about the lack of employment, since their guild is very small. Meanwhile, Laki mocks Droy, who is now fat.

At that time, Twilight Ogre members enter the guild and ask for their payment for the month

At that time, Twilight Ogre members enter the guild and ask for their payment for the month. One of the members reminds him of Macao remember how Fairy Tail is no longer the strongest guild in Magnolia. Next, they kick Macao in the face. Just when everyone is about to fight, Macao shouts that no. The Magicians of Twilight Ogre leave the place after destroying everything, and warn Macao that they will be back next month.

After leaving, everyone is aware of a Makarov painting that had fallen from Reedus's sketchbook. You can see all the pictures of the guild, seven years ago.

 Everyone remembers that day, and how Acnology destroyed Tenrou Island, and left a strange void in the Eternan Waters

 Everyone remembers that day, and how Acnology destroyed Tenrou Island, and left a strange void in the Eternan Waters. Macao gets up and starts crying, telling how Romeo has never smiled since that day. Just then, Blue Pegasus arrives, Ichiya then reveals that Tenrou Island still exists. Based on the information received from Blue Pegasus, the guild forms a search team (consisting of Bisca, Alzack, Max, Warren, Jet, and Droy) and they set out to go to the Waters of Eternan in an attempt to locate its members. However, upon arrival, the guild sees no sign of the still existing Tenrou Island. While Jet and Droy remain positive thinking that they will have the opportunity to see Levy again, most members feel that they should not have so many hopes. At that moment, the downcast group sees a girl standing on the surface of the ocean. As the girl raises her hands, the waters begin to shake behind her and Tenrou Island emerges from the sea, enclosed in a barrier of bubble with the emblem of Fairy Tail. 

Then they start to run towards the resurgent island with the search party chasing the girl behind, believing that it will take them to the place where everyone is

Then they start to run towards the resurgent island with the search party chasing the girl behind, believing that it will take them to the place where everyone is. Shortly after arriving on the island, the group finds Natsu unconscious buried under a bit of dirt and debris.

Back in the Fairy Tail guild, Macao asks Romeo if it was a good idea not to join the search team. Romeo replies that although Tenrou Island has been found, it is not known if they are still alive after the seven years that have passed without any news of them. At that moment, Teebo and his group of Twilight Ogre members burst in again, mocking the guild and belittling him. When Wakaba tells them that his payment will be next month, Teebo replies that they are acting under the orders of his Master, who considers it a problem if the payments are not made on time. After having heard Teebo's comments, as well as feeling annoyed by the cowardice of his guild, Romeo prepares to defend himself, demonstrating his new ability to conjure fire. However, his attempt turns out to be useless since Teebo easily extinguishes the fire with just blowing. Annoyed by Romeo's resistance, Teebo raises his kanabō and prepares to hit. Then someone knocked Teebo, throwing him against the wall, the rest of the group is surprised and are beaten by certain wizards. 

Natsu: "We are back"

Macao cried with happiness as he welcomed Natsu and the others

Macao cried with happiness as he welcomed Natsu and the others. Everyone was very happy. The missing team of Fairy Tail had returned home, although as always someone was missing. A boy of about 15 years old inquired restlessly from the members who had returned. 

???:"may I ask you something?" The young man said to Gray with great respect "Where is (Y / N)? They told me that he had left and that at some point he would return"

 Gray: "mmmmh, good question, have you seen (Y / N)?"

Lucy: "He said he had something to do in Magnolia, I do not think it takes long" 

Nathan: "They found him" 

Lucy: "What do you mean?" 

Nathan: "the old squad where he was part" said still tied hands "Can you untie me now?" 

--- Meanwhile in the park --- 

(Y / N): "What do you want?" 

???: "We wanted to see you again and talk to you for a while" 

A woman slightly younger than (Y / N) appeared from his shadow, she wore her hair in a bun, and wore a black dress adorned with white lines. 

???: "Everyone misses you" 

???: "Vivien, leave him, if he does not want to see us, nothing happens" 

A man around 71 years  appeared accompanied by a couple of people, he was tall and muscular, yet he looked fragile, his hair was gray and short 

(Y / N): "Comander David, what are you doing here?" 

David: "I retired a couple of years ago and when the others left the body of covert operations we decided to pay you a visit" 

(Y / N) was speechless, more than ten years ago they did not see each othe

Vivien: "As much as you've grown, you're still the same"

The rest approached (Y / N). A man a couple of years older than (Y / N) stood to his left and slapped him on the back.

???: "Finally you get some muscle," he said as blue calls came from his hand

Vivien: "Ifer, dont do that, what if you set fire to him?"

Ifer: "Relax, it was just a joke"

(Y / N): "YES ... Very funny"

Ifer: "Any problem plug with legs"

(Y / N): "Of course, if flamethrower with legs"

Both were having a Natsu-Gray moment, for which David gave an order.

David: "Roniar, please separate them"

Roniar: "With pleasure, sir"

In a few seconds (Y / N) and Ifer were trapped in blocks of ice.After this the girl with silver hair came back behind the commander and remained silent.

David: "Putting a gag for a while would have been good"

Roniar: "Sorry sir, now I unfreeze them in a few moments"