Birthday special

A/N:This chapter is set just before the next official arc, it will only be a chapter, for the title you must know that the story will go

3rd person POV 

We are in the capital of Fiore, a certain mage goes in hurry in the direction of the council. 

(Y / N): "Damn it, Just when I have a couple of hours off the Master sends me to deliver the paperwork that he should have taken days ago" 

--- Flashback --- 

Master: "According to what I heard, you liked that of being a provisional Master" 

(Y / N): "Yes, I think I am ..." 

Master: "Perfect, give this to the council"

 ---- End of flashback --- 

The magician ran into a known blonde. 

Lucy: "Ow, im sorry ... wait, its just you"

(Y / N): "atless  you have not thrown the papers, that would be very cliche" 

Lucy: "What?" She said as she got up "What are you doing around here?"

 (Y / N): "Well, the Master has gived the paperwork and I have to give it to the council" after this both put on track "And what do you do for the capital?"

Lucy: "As the mission board is still standing I decided to take an easy mission to fill my pockets" she said with a smile from ear to ear "The others are busy with the Guild reconstruction, so Natsu will not destroy anything"

 (Y / N): "I hope, I do not want any more paperwork from the Master" a laugh escaped from Lucy "I see you're better now, I'm sorry I caused so much trouble when I went to your father's house without telling you" 

Lucy: "dont worry, I guess that's how I would have seen that I have a family that cares about me"

---Flashback---

Lucy was determined towards the house in which she grew up, but there was something strange, a great presence was rising on the ground. It looked like a monster from a legend .

 (Y / N): "I do not care that I need an appointment in advance, I want to see Jude Heartfilia" 

Maid: "We've already told you, sir, you can not just come by and ask for an audience with Mr. Heartfilia." 

Suddenly a great pressure invaded the environment, the servants could not stand up, so (Y / N) walked directly to the office of Lucy's father. The atmosphere relaxed when (Y / N) was at the doors of the office of said man, a few seconds of thinking about what he was going to say, knocking on the door, the look of (Y / N) showed anger.

Jude: "So you're the young man who is causing so much noise outside"

(Y / N): "Do you know why I'm here?"

Jude: "Precisely not, but I'm sure it will have to do with money"

(Y / N): "No, they have damaged my family and destroyed my home"

Jude: "I do not remember having anything to do with that"In the blink of an eye (Y / N) was on the other side of the desk where Jude was.

(Y / N): "Maybe the name Fairy Tail makes you remember something"

Jude: "I see, that ragged Guild"

The grimace of (Y / N) was getting worse and in a few seconds of silence he grabbed the collar of Jude's shirt

(Y / N): "Listen to me slowly, I dont want to hear your name involved in MY home again, and if you try again to get Lucy back here by force, I will take care myself to change your mind"