to an adventure, but alone

Like allways in Magnolia, the sun was shining in the sky, no clouds on sigh, our favorite group was on the train stacion, ready to go on a special mission.

Natsu:"it's a shame that the Master put you in an urgent mission, I wanted to see your new magic "

Gray: "Yes, you came back without warning after almost a week"

(Y / N): "I already told you, the council members found me floating adrift"

A few minutes passed, the train was ready to go. 

(Y / N): "Natsu" (Y / N) placed his hands on the shoulders of his brother "I am counting on you, bring everyone back safe and sound" 

The determination shone in Natsu's eyes, which jumped frenetically in the background while Gray and (Y / N) said goodbye to each other. 

Gray: "Try this time do not stay unconscious, you're catching a very strange habit" he said while taking off his clothes 

(Y / N): "Look who's talking" 

Gray: "DAMMIT !!" 

(Y / N): "Watch that Natsu doesnt do anything stupid" Gray nodded, after this few seconds were left, the whistle blew. 

(Y / N): "Good luck, wait, take this" (Y / N) gave the group a strange pendant "If I finish soon I can help you with this" 

Lucy: "And exactly what is it?" 

(Y / N): "A beacon" 

The group was divided, (Y / N) was discarded from the platform, Erza did not seem very excited to leave (Y / N) after what happened recently.

 ---- TimeSkip ---- 

(Y / N) 's POV

When the Master told me to go to this mission I did not expect him to be so far away, even using my magic it cost me a few times to arrive.

 --Flashback-- 

Master: "You're going to go to a very important mission, with the aid of allies Guilds you will attack a powerful Dark Guild" 

Natsu: "Finally some action that I like" 

Lucy: "You should not be so happy" 

(Y / N): "Yes, because with me they will not last long" 

Master: "You are not going (Y / N), I have another mission for you"

--End of the Flashback--

Basically a village is being terrorized by a mysterious monster that is attacking more and more frequently. After half an hour more of the trip, i arrived at the entrance of the village. 

(Y / N): "Village Longdale" The sign was almost intelligible because of the shattered and ... burned that was the signal "Must be the place" 

After this i continue walking through the streets of the village. Ruins, ash and gray clouds adorned my walk, After arriving at what seemed to be a town hall I heard a great rumble. 

ROAR 

A huge roar resounded. 

(Y / N): "That sounds like work" A cloud of ash fly over the village. "Lightning emperor's roar" A lightning bolt came straight out of my mouth, passing through the sinister cloud from side to side without seeming to take effect

After this it retired to a great mountain that adorned the bottom of the village. 

(Y / N): "Well ... I guess it happened" Suddenly dozens of people came out of houses and alleys, in a few seconds they surrounded me 

???: "You are the wizard from Fairy Tail" The circle closed even more "(Y / N) The dragon emperor !!" 

Everyone started to cheer and shout at the same time, it was quite confusing, the only thing I did was to throw a roar to a cloud of ash. 

???: "I am the mayor of Longdale, I am very grateful that Fairy Tail sent so fast the Dragon Emperor" 

(Y / N): "What problem do you have? The Master did not give me any information" 

Mayor: "Dont you see?" I stopped for a few seconds while he showed me the shattered village "A dragon often attacks our village"

 (Y / N): "Wait a moment, a what ...?" 

Mayor: "A dragon" 

(Y / N): "describe it to me, I need details" 

Mayor: "We have not been able to see it, is always covered with a cloak of ashes" 

(Y / N): "* Thinking * It may be Igneel, Natsu would be very sad if I did something to him" after this I left the city while the villagers followed me "I'll be back in a couple of hours" After this I disappeared with the sound of a lightning.

In a few seconds I left the village far enough so that they would not see me, so I started to climb the mountain in the traditional way, I did not want the dragon to discover me for the moment. About half an hour later, i arrived at the entrance of a deep cave, there was an unbearable heat, thank goodness that Natsu is always setting things on fire, at this point I am already quite resistant to high temperatures

???: "YOU" a deep voice resounded through the walls of the cave "YOU ARE NOT HUMAN"

(Y / N): "Hey, overgrown lizard, I did not insult you"

???: "SILENCE" This went through my head, making me remember my childhood with Raiden

(Y / N): "Hey, do you know Raiden for some reason?"

???: "RAIDEN, THAT TRAITOR, YOU MUST BE THE CHILD WHO CARED FOR"

(Y / N): "Hey, do not even think about insulting Raiden. I guess asking about Igneel would make the situation worse"

???: THE TRAITOR AND THE KING OF FIRE, WHY YOU SHOULD BE ASKING ABOUT THEY? "

(Y / N): "I am (Y / N), the strongest Dragon Slayer" I said quickly raising my magic "I'm looking for my father"

???: "I AM XIVRANTESS, THE CHAMPION" After this the dragon rose, several flames illuminated the cave. 

(Y / N): "Cool, do you know anything about the two dragons so I ask you?" 

Xivrantess: "NO, GO NOW

(Y / N): "But I want answers, why do you call Raiden" The traitor "? 

Xivrantess: "HE BETRAYED US"

(Y / N): "On what did he betray you?" 

Xivrantess: "IN THE WAR AGAINST THE HUMANS, HE WAS A SPY

(Y / N): "Okay, is it okay for you to fight now?" 

Xivrantess: "YES, BEGIN"