I'm losing my mind

(Y/N)'s POV

Erza was still asleep, while Asterius was explaining some things about the sword. Being part of my willpower causes that I can mold it to pleasure, A canon, a sword ... everything I think about, but there is a problem, I dont like to use weapons. 

(Y / N): "All this is fine, but I do not need weapons, I'm a dragonslayer"

Asterius: "Even so, you need a way to defend yourself from the darkness"

I put my hand to my chin and thought for a few seconds

(Y / N): "Before you said that it could transform into almost anything, right?"

Asterius: "Indeed"

Then the sword disappeared from my hand and a blinding light bathed the room.

The armor covered my whole body and even so it seemed as if it was not wearing it, the plates resonated when I moved and I could hear the electricity sizzling around my body

Asterius: "Interesting use of your power, I have rarely seen people use it that way" 

(Y / N): "I'm not comfortable using weapons and so I can use my magic to fight"

Ajdar: "Great, now I'll have to help you" 

Asterius: "Indeed, start by telling us what Xerxes wants" 

Ajdar: "I'm not sure what he wants, but he needs (Y / N)" 

(Y / N): "Are you 100% sure you do not know?" 

Ajdar: "Yeah"

I grabbed Ajdar by the head and lifted him a few inches off the ground (Basically what Yami does to Asta in Black Clover) 

(Y / N): "Sure ...?" 

Ajdar: "Yeah, I'm sure, geez" 

I released Ajdar, he fell to the ground and sat cross-legged. 

Asterius: "Well, then we just need to keep away (Y / N) and everything would be solved" 

Ajdar: "You still do not know where Xerxes is" 

Asterius: "Then tell us where it is" 

Ajdar: "no way, if he finds out that I betrayed him, he will make me disappear" 

(Y / N): "He's just an old man, we can with him" 

Ajdar: "It's not, it's stronger than it looks" 

Asterius: "We were both strong, but age does not forgive anyone" 

Ajdar: "He is not human, he stopped growing old" 

(Y / N): "That's strange" 

Asterius: "So he abandoned his humanity?, bastard" 

Asterius hit the table with his fist closed while little by little the pieces of my armor fell and when it touched the floor disappeared, with all this noise we had to wake up Erza, which came out of the room in which she was sleeping, the door opened slowly, revealing Erza in her purgatory armor