7

When I woke up the next morning I had no idea where I was. I tried to sit up but someone's strong arm blocked me. Then it hit me. Seven. I turned around so I was facing him. His hair was an absolute mess and he looked like a little rabbit when he was asleep. I kissed his forehead and he opened his eyes.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Good morning." He smiled back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes longer before I got up.

"Ugh! Can't we just sleep today? All day?" He whined.

"Come on lazy ass. I have to talk to Yoosung and you have to tell everyone else what happened last night!" I told him getting dressed.

I wore light blue, high waisted, skinny jeans with a grey skin tight t-shirt. I walked out into the hall and towards the kitchen. Vanderwood was in the kitchen with an apron on, dancing around to a song on the radio. As I walked closer to him I could hear the song better. It was Anpanman by BTS.

"I love this song!" I said causing him to spin around and face me, his face beat red.

"Um... how much of that did you see?" He asked shyly.

"Pretty much all of it. Cute apron." I laughed.

"I would ask you to show some appreciation, not all of us can pull off a light blue butterfly apron I'll have you know."

"Oh I'm sure you are right." I was doubled over laughing.

He started laughing a bit too.

"Do you like pancakes?" He asked, going back to mixing the batter.

"Do I like breathing?"

He laughed again.

"Can I help?" I asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Sure! Can you mix this while I get the table set?"

"Of course!" I started mixing and heard Seven come out of his room. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist while he rested his head on my shoulder.

"What are we making here?" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Pancakes. Now be productive and help Vanderwood set the table." I said pointing.

"But I don't want to!" He whined.

"But I don't care!" I whined back.

He kissed my shoulder before going over to help.

After breakfast was over I made Seven clear the table.

"I'll get the dishes y/n. You can go ahead and do what you need to get done." Vanderwood said.

"Thanks Woody!" I said giving him a hug.

Seven and I get into one of his many cars and he turns to face me, anger in his eyes 

"What the hell was that?" He asked me.

"What the hell was what?"

"You were totally and completely flirting with Vanderwood."

I started to laugh. I laughed and laughed and I couldn't stop.

"It's not funny!" He sounded annoyed.

"Saeyoung. Listen to me." I said while wiping the tears that had formed in my eyes from laughing so hard. "I love you. I did a lot of thinking last night. A lot. And I love you. Only you. Not Yoosung. Not Zen or Jumin and not Vanderwood. Just you. You don't need to be jealous baby ok?"

"Ok."

"Now can we go please? I have a friendship to save."

"I love it when you call me Saeyoung." He said, putting the car into drive.

I rolled my eyes and plugged my phone into the AUX. I clicked on my favourite song at the moment, Mic Drop (Steve Aoki Remix) by BTS. (A/N: Yes I am a hard core ARMY so if you don't like my BTS references well... sorry not sorry😂)

It started playing and when it reached the chorus I was singing as loud as I could,

"DID YOU SEE MY BAG? DID YOU SEE MY BAG?

IT'S HELLA TROPHIES AND IT'S HELLA THICK.

WHATCHU THINK BOUT THAT? WHATCHU THINK BOUT THAT?

I BET IT GOT MY HATERS HELLA SICK.

COME ON FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW ME WITH YOUR SIGNS UP.

IM SO FIREY, FIREY BOY YOUR TIMES UP.
KEEP ON RUNNIN AND RUNNIN UNTIL I CATCH UP.

HOW YOU DARE? HOW YOU DARE? HOW YOU DARE?"

Sae was looking at me funny while I was singing. I turned the volume down once I saw we were on Yoosung's street. I calmed myself down and straightened myself out. I made Sae park a little ways away so I could walk up to the door without it feeling like I was ganging up on him. I walked up and knocked on the door. He opened it and his eyes were filled with so much hurt and sadness that it broke my heart.

"Oh it's you." He said, looking at the ground.

"May I come in?" He didn't say anything but he moved out of the way for me.

We walked over and sat down on the couch.

"Yoosung I-" I started but he cut me off.

"No y/n I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you last night. I shouldn't have told you I loved you."

"Well do you?"

"Yes. Of course I do. I have been in love with you since seventh grade. I just never had the guts to tell you."

"Yoosung. You know I would do anything for you. You know I love you more than anything on this planet. Just... not... like that." I sighed sadly as I looked at the carpet.

"That's ok."

"I wish I could feel differently. I wish I could tell you what you want to hear."

"Y/n. Don't stress it. I shouldn't have freaked out at you. I just. I don't know what happened. I was scared I lost you. Forever. When Luceil told us what happened I broke down into a puddle. And then you show up and I was so so happy cause there you were and then you wanted to leave and I didn't know why. And then you said it was because of Seven and I just lost it. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Please tell me I didn't lose my best friend." He had tears coming down his cheeks. Who am I kidding. So did I.

"Never in a million years. You couldn't lose me if you tried." I hugged him. "I love you more than life Yoosung."

"I love you too y/n. Even if it's only as friends."