11

A/N
I don't remember if Y/n calls Vanderwood "Woody". So from now on, y/n calls Vanderwood "Woody". Ok enjoy the chapter loves! Xo

Saeyoung turned to me, his face white as a ghosted.

"My brother?" He whispered, his voice breaking.

I was terrified as well. Saeran tried to kill me the last time we met up. Sae gulped.

"I um I don't have a siblings." He told the Doctor.

Doctor Kim walked away nodding. When the door shut Sae turned to me.

"How the fuck did he find us?" He asked me with so much fear in his voice.

"I don't know." I responded. I knew we needed more then just the two of us. "I'm calling Vanderwood." I told him.

"Wait why?"

"Because, at the moment he is the only one who isn't scared shitless. Also I trust him to not act like an idiot while trying to save our lives. I can't say the same about anyone else." I paused, thinking. "Not even Yoosung."
Sae tried to protest but I didn't listen. The phone started ringing and he picked up almost instantly.

"Y/n!? Are you ok?" His voice was filled with worry.

"Saeran is in the hospital. We need you to get here and fast." I whisper shouted into the phone.

"Ok don't move I'm on my way. I'll be there in 5."

With that he hung up and I sat down next to my boyfriend. I ran my hands through his hair. He leaned his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I liked seeing him like this. Calm. Not running around trying to save people. This whole secret agent thing really messes with his head. It can take such a big toll on his emotions and his energy level.

The door opened and Woody walked in.
"Oh thank god you are ok." He said loudly.

"Shhhh" I pointed at Saeyoung who was asleep.

Woody rolled his eyes but walked over and sat down on one side of the bed.

"What have you gotten yourself into now you idiot?" He whispered, looking at Sae.

Saeyoung sighed in his sleep, rolling over so his back was towards me. My heart ached for him. It must be so hard to think you have lost your brother for good, find out he is alive but also insane, have him try and kill your girlfriend and then try and kill you, then get into a car crash and lose the ability to walk all in the span of three days. I placed my hand on his back and gently rub up and down. My hand moved over to his side, then his stomach. I rubbed small circles on his stomach while I kissed his shoulder. I wanted to sleep but I felt so restless and antsy knowing that Saeran was in the hospital. Woody must have noticed because he told me to sleep while he stood guard. I smiled gratefully and laid down beside my sleeping angel. I wrapped my arms around his middle, pulling myself towards his back and kissed his mess of hair.

"God damnit Saeyoung, you are making my heart want to explode." I whispered to him before drifting off into sleep.

"Y/nnnnnn" I heard someone whisper.
I groaned in my sleep, refusing to open my eyes.

"Come on baby wake up!" The voice said again.

I reluctantly opened my eyes and was greeted by Saeyoung holding a big plate filled with eggs and sausages and pancakes and toast.

"All for me?" I asked.

"All for you!" He said with a small laugh.

"I can't eat this much." I told him, looking at the plate again.

"Well you are going to have to." He told me sternly.

"Why?" For some reason I couldn't seem to remember anything about the day before today or any day before today for that matter.

"Because you are eating for two!" He told me happily.

"Eating for two?" I was completely confused. I wracked my brain for some sort of memory of the past few days or even hours but nothing came.

"The baby!" He said, unable to contain his glee and excitement.

Baby!? I thought to myself in shock. What baby?

Then the memories came flooding back. I told Saeyoung last night before we went to sleep.

"You gave me your whole heart right? It belongs to me and no one else?" I had asked him late last night.

"Yes of course why are you asking?" He had looked so lost.

"Well I was wondering if you could muster up some more love in your heart for someone else?" I had said, while he cuddled me.

"What do you mean?" I had almost laughed out loud at his confusion but had to stop myself.

"For the baby?" I said, completely monotone.

"What baby?"

"Our baby!"

"We are having a baby?!!" He asked with excitement, turning me around and locking eyes with me.

I nodded, unable to contain my smile.

"Fuck yes!" He screamed, before pulling me into a hug that ended with us falling asleep.

Just as slumber washed over me I felt him kiss my head and whisper quietly in my ear, "I'll love to the ends of the earth and back again."

I woke up in a cold sweat. Panting, trying to catch my breath. What the fuck just happened in my dream. I had a baby with Seayoung. I sat up and looked over at him, sleeping contently beside me. A million thoughts flooded my brain. I couldn't bring myself to understand why I had that dream. It all seemed so real, I felt the need to take a pregnancy test just to be sure nothing was up. Then of course I remembered that Saeyoung and I have never slept together so that wouldn't be possible. In fact I have never slept with anyone so that definitely wasn't possible. The biggest question running through my head almost brought tears to my eyes. I looked down at Saeyoung again and then at the ceiling. I seemed so happy to be with him and to have a baby with him in my dream, but if I though long and hard about this, was that what I actually wanted?