12

"Y/n?" I felt someone shaking me and I opened my eyes.

Vanderwood was standing over the bed, his eyes filled with concern.

"Can we walk for a bit? I need to talk to you." He told me.

I nodded a hopped out of the bed, careful not to wake my sleeping angel, Saeyoung. I threw on his sweater and opened the door to the room. I was greeted with four all too familiar faces. Jaehee, Zen, Jumin and Yoosung were all standing outside of the door to Saeyoung's room.

"Hi guys." I said, confused.

"Y/n!" Jaehee said, pulling me into a hug.
I smiled and hugged her back. It was really good to finally see her even under the circumstances.

"If you guys are just here to see me and to say hi, why didn't you just come into the room? I'm sure Seven would have wanted to see you guys too." I told them.

"We aren't here just to see you." Jumin said.
I expected him to be the most harsh out of all of them so it came as no surprise when he was the one to say that.

"Then why are you all here?" I asked.

"I called them here." Vanderwood told me, "They all know what's happening with you and Saeyoung and Saeran." He continued.

"We want to help Y/n." Zen said, stepping between Jaehee and Jumin so he was now up front.

I smiled sweetly at him, tears forming in my eyes. I had never been close with my family. In fact, other than Yoosung, I never had someone, let alone 6 people watching over me.

"Thanks you guys. You don't know how much it means to me to be welcomed into this group." I said to them.

"This is way more than a group y/n." Zen said to me.

"Zen's right." Yoosung told me.

Jaehee smiled at me, "Welcome to the family."

A few tears had escaped my eyes and Yoosung quickly hugged me. Jaehee joined in, then Zen who pulled Jumin into the hug as well. I looked to my right and saw Woody standing there, smiling awkwardly. I put my hand out and gave him a small smile. He took my hand, and I pulled him into the big group hug. I let myself relax and enjoyed the moment but couldn't help feeling like something was missing. I unwrapped myself from the group of people and slipped into Saeyoung's room. He was still peacefully sleeping and I walked over to his bed.
I sat down beside him and thought about the dream I had last night. We were having a baby. A baby. I looked at his face. He looked so peaceful and calm. I brushed a stray hair off his face, leaving my hand on his cheek.

"I do want this." I said out loud.

I have only been dating him for a matter of days but I have loved him for longer.

"I want to be with you. I want all the consequences. I don't care what negatives come with being with you but I want all of them. I want all the positives too." I said quietly, brushing my thumb over his cheek as tears rolled down mine.

I brought my hand up to my mouth to stifle a sob. I have never been so sure of my feelings towards someone and it was crazy and it scared me. Just thinking about not being with him scared me. I wanted him. All of him. Now and forever.

There was a knock on the door that interrupted my embarrassing crying session. I quickly wiped the tears away from my eyes and ran to the door. When I opened it I was met with the smiling face of Doctor Kim.

"Y/n! Is Seayoung Choi up yet?" He asked me.

"Um... no not yet... why is everything ok?" I asked, concerned.

"More than ok! We wanted to start his treatment today. This includes many exercises that will help the muscles in his legs start to work again, as well as other forms of treatments such as massages, medications and many tests."

"Oh wow! Ok I'll go and wake him up." I said, a big smile coming onto my face.

"Wonderful! And if you could just make sure he is dressed and ready? And buzz us when you are done, we will wheel him out to the training centre." He told me before smiling again and closing the door.

I smiled again as I walked over to the bed.

"Saeyoung..." I said quietly, slowly shaking him.

He groaned in response.

"Come on baby you need to get up!" I said, pulling the blanket off of him.

"Go away." He whined.

"Sae. Come on. I'm not doing this. Your training starts today let's go." I told him, frustrated.

"What training?" He asked, his eyes still closed.

"To help your legs."

He shot up like a bullet.

"Ok I'm ready let's go." He said.

I laughed at him. He was so fucking adorable.

"You're a mess right now babe." I told him in fits of giggles.

After ten minutes he was finally ready. I pressed the buzzer and a nurse walked in.

"Mr. and Mrs. Choi? Are you both ready?" She asked us with a sweet smile.

I almost laughed out loud when she called me Mrs. Choi but I managed to stifle it and pretended to cough to cover it up. The nurse helped Saeyoung into a wheelchair and we walked with her to the exercise room.

"If you want to wait here, Doctor Kim will be here in 5 minutes to go over the procedure." She said, pulling out a sheet of paper and handing it to us. "This is your personal plan." She explained, "Doctor Kim will go over this as well but for now you can read it over until he gets here!" With that she smiled again and left.

I took a look at the sheet of paper as I took a seat next to Sae.

30 minutes of water treadmill
*start off with straps for support*

5 minutes of rest

10 minutes of walking
*with support bars*

5 minutes of rest

30 minutes of leg massages
*15 minutes on each leg*

10 minutes of walking
*with support bars*

"Wow that's pretty detailed." Saeyoung said, looking at the list.

"Ya... it's gonna be a long few months." I said, looking at him sympathetically.

"Months?!" He asked me in shock.

I nodded slowly.

"Fucking hell." He whispered.

I placed my hand on his knee, "And I'm going to be with you through the whole thing." I smiled at him.

He gave me a weak smile back and I knew he was trying to stay strong to make me happy.