13

"I'm so happy to see you both!" Doctor Kim said as he walked up to us, "I see you have both taken a look at Saeyoung's personal plan."

We nodded in response.

"Excellent!" He smiled at us.

"How long will this last for?" Saeyoung asked.

"Well I'd say it will take 6-7 months." Doctor Kim responded.

"6-7 months!?" Sae responded in shock.

"I understand it may sound alarming but I assure you we are doing all we can to make sure your procedure will be as comfortable and as smooth as possible."

"Do I have to be in the hospital during those months?"

"No not at all and, if I'm able to, I'm sure I can get you released today."

"Today would be amazing!" I smiled at him.

"Wonderful! Now let me just give you a quick run through of all you will be needing for your recovery and then you can pack up your stuff and you will be good to go." Doctor Kim said.

Doctor Kim pulled out Saeyoung's list from the binder he was holding in between his arms. He told us that Saeyoung would need to come in every Tuesday and Thursday and that on the days we weren't coming he would need to spend 15 minutes a day doing stretches and he would need a 5 minute massage on each leg. With that he got up and left and I wheeled Sae back to his room. He hoisted himself up onto his bed and sadly looked at the ground. 

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him, placing my hand over his.

"I don't want to be in this fucking wheelchair anymore. I'm a fucking agent, I should be able to walk." He looked away.

I smiled softly at him. I couldn't possibly imagine what it must feel like.

"Well why don't we try?" I told him.

I nodded and put his arm around my shoulders and I put my arm around his waist. Slowly I pulled him up into a standing position. He was wobbling a bit but refused to be put down. My heart hurt to watch him do this.

"Sae stop." I said, trying to guide him down.

He didn't listen.

"Sae." I said again, tears coming to my eyes.

He still ignored me.

"Saeyoung! Just stop!" I yelled, the tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

He sighed in defeat and sat down.

"I know it's hard." I whispered to him.

He nodded.

"Come on. What stuff do you have to take back home." I asked him.

"Not much. Just what I was wearing when I got here and my wallet and keys." He says quietly.

"Ok. Let me grab that for you and then let's leave ok?"

"Ya..."

I quietly grabbed all his things, which were conveniently on a little side table, and handed him his clothes. He took off the hospital gown, leaving him in his boxers. I opened my mouth in shock as I stared at his chest. He was extremely fit. I had never noticed that he had nice broad shoulders as well.

"Like what you see?" He asked, smirking.

I nodded, unable to tear my eyes away from his chest. He laughed at my reaction and I could feel the blush creep up in my cheeks. He shook his head a little at me before pulling his skin tight grey T-shirt on.

"Help please." He said, a hint of annoyance dripping off his words.

He had his jeans in his hands and he was desperately trying to pull them on. I frowned and walked over. I helped him put his legs through and he was able to pull them up by himself. This had to be the worst thing to experience. He sat back down in the wheelchair and held his phone, his wallet and his personal plan in his hands. I wheeled him outside and called Vanderwood.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hey y/n what's up?"

"Can you pick us up? I totally forgot we have no car cause Seven crashed his and you drove me here." I have a small laugh.

"That's right. Yes for sure I'm on my way over right now." He responded before hanging up.
I wheeled Sae over to a shaded area and I sat down on a bench beside him.

"What now?" He asked me.

I grabbed his hand and placed it in my lap.

"Now we go home. Well, you go home. I go back to Yoosung and update him." I told him.

"Wait! Why aren't you coming back with me?"

"Because Woody is perfectly capable of helping you and I need my best friend to know that I'm ok."

"Fine." He replied, annoyed.

I rolled my eyes at him. He really did know how to be selfish. Saeyoung didn't say much until Vanderwood arrived. I got in the front seat and Woody helped put Sae into the car.

"All back to the house?" He asked.

"No Woody I have to go see Yoosung." I said, emphasis on Yoosung.

"All right then."

We drove in silence. I knew Sae was upset that I was going back to my house instead of his but I was pretty sure I owe it to Yoosung to give him an explanation. I have barely seen him in the past three days and I miss him. It just didn't feel right to not be around him. Ugh why can't everything just go my way. We pulled up in the drive way of the small house Yoosung and I share and I got out of the car. I closed the door and leaned against it. This can go two ways. I could not say anything and go inside or I could actually say goodbye. In the end I decided that enough was enough. I opened the door where Sae was sitting and leaned in to kiss him deeply on the lips.

"Why are you leaving?" He whispered after we had parted.

"I need to go back home. I miss Yoosung and I miss my bed. I'll see you tomorrow." I told him before kissing him again and closing the door.

I walked up to the house and opened the door.

"Y/n!" Saeyoung called as I was closing the door.

I turned around and saw he had the window down and he was sticking his head out.

"I love you!" He said.

I smiled before closing the door behind me.

A/N
I AM SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG FOR THE UPDATE!
I've been so distracted with work.... and sleeping...
Anyways I love you guys so much!
I am going to be starting another series very soon.
It will be Harry Potter based. I haven't decided if it will be Draco x reader, or Fred Weasley x reader...
Let me know what you want! Xo