23

"Hey babe are you ok?" Saeyoung asked me, coming out of the store and seeing my worried face.

I shook my head and showed him my phone.

"Shit." He whispered.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me up and into the store.

"Saeran has found y/n... or he will... we need to go back to Jumin's place now." He whispered to the group.

They all nodded. Jumin moved to stand in front of me while Jaehee and Yoosung stood on my right side and Zen stood on my left. Saeyoung stood behind me with his hands on my hips. I felt so protected and despite my fear I could feel my lips pulling up into a smile. I knew they would protect me with their lives which is much more then a lot of the people that have come and gone in my life. We walked to the limo and all got inside. Saeyoung's grip on my waist never left. I think he was more afraid than I was. The drive was more quiet then it was on the way over. No one knew what to say and no one knew how to react to what just happened. My heart was sinking into my chest and I felt so defeated. We arrived back at Jumin's and all walked into to mansion.

"So what are we going to do?" Jumin asked Saeyoung, looking at me with big protective eyes.

"Stay here is the only thing we can do. I need to be somewhere where I can have eyes on y/n at all times. I need to know where she is at all times and make sure that she is still healthy." Saeyoung said, pulling me into his lap.

I straddled his waist and rested my head on his shoulder, not knowing what else to do.

"Ok that's fine and all," Yoosung said. "But what about the rest of us?"

I knew that Yoosung wanted to do what he could to keep me safe and I felt an overwhelming sense of appreciation for him.

"The safest thing is for you all to stay here. Jumin would that be ok?" Sae asked, looking at Jumin.

He sighed. "I suppose if it's the best thing for y/n then there isn't a problem with it. Assistant Kang to we have enough rooms?" Jumin asked, looking over at Jaehee.

"For the last time sir. I am your assistant when it comes to work and business. I am not your maid. This is your house. Do you have enough rooms?" Jaehee retorted.

Jumin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Good now that that's settled... I'll call Vanderwood and have him bring everything over, including himself." Saeyoung told the group.

I stiffened when I heard Vanderwood's name. It had been months since I'd seen him but I was sure no one could forget what had happened. Sae, in response, wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Does he have to come?" I whispered to Sae.

"Y/n... I know you guys have... history... but he is still like family to me so I need to make sure he is safe." Saeyoung said back, his voice showing no emotion.

I got off Saeyoung's lap and sat down beside Yoosung. Saeyoung left to go call Vanderwood and I put my head on Yoosung's shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and put his arm around me. I couldn't wait for this to be all over.

"Vanderwood is on his way." Saeyoung said, walking back into the room. "I would like you all to go home, get your stuff and arrive here no later then 10pm. In fact. Yoosung I'd like you to arrive at 4:30." He said, looking at time which was now 12:06pm. "Jaehee at 5:15 and lastly Zen come at 6:30. Is that good for everyone?"

The group nodded and one by one, Jaehee, Zen and Yoosung left. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I needed a fucking sandwich while I processed everything that happened. I grabbed some lettuce, tomato, Mayonnaise and vegan bacon. Slowly I made the sandwich. What if Saeran did find me? What if he knows about the plan? What if he hurts someone I care about? What if he hurts Saeyoung? I felt dizzy and sat down at the kitchen table. I took a bite of my sandwich as Jumin walked into the kitchen.

"I... um... I am not really good with expressing my emotions... but I would like to say that I value you in my life and I am going to do all that I am capable of to keep you protected and safe. That is all. I must go and prepare the rooms." Jumin said, leaving me in silence once again.

I reached for my phone, hesitating before picking it up and opening my music app. God for times like this there was only one person who could calm me down. The legend herself. Billie Eilish. I clicked shuffle on my playlist and smiled at the song that came on. The melody started and I closed my eyes, getting lost in the lyrics.

Don't you know I'm no good for you?

I've learned to lose you can't afford to.

Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding.

But nothing ever stops you leaving.

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own...

I could lie say I like it like that, like it like that...

Yeah I could lie say I like it like that, like it like that...

I sang along, tears forming in my eyes. This song was always able to get to me.

"Hey you ok?" Saeyoung asked me, standing at the doorway. "You are playing Billie which can only mean two things. Either you are sad/scared/lonely/hurting... or... you are mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you let's put it like that." I said back to him, pausing the song.

"What's on your mind lovie?" He asked me, sitting down beside me.

"I feel like maybe, if I never found that text on Yoosung's phone no one would have gotten hurt." I whispered, a single tear falling down my cheek.

AHHHHHH! ITS DONEEEEEEE.
ok this took so long i'm so sorry!!
But for some good news! Flashbacks of y/n's life coming soon!!!
Thanks for the support you guys!!
Make sure to follow me on insta
@mystic_reader07
Thanks again!! I love you all!!