22

*time skip 2 months*

"Babeeeeee!!!" Saeyoung called you me from Jumin's  kitchen.

"Yeah??" I called back.

There was no response and I walked to the door of my room to listen. Nothing.

"Yeah?" I called back louder.

Still nothing. Sighing I walked down the large spiral staircase and into the kitchen to where I heard Saeyoung calling me.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked him, turning the corner from the hallway to the actual kitchen.

"Surprise!" He said.

I looked around the room and saw Saeyoung, Jumin, Jaehee, Yoosung and Zen standing around the table.

"Happy birthday bestie!" Yoosung said running up to me and giving me a huge hug.

"Oh my god!" I squealed in delight.

"Happy birthday y/n!" Everyone else said to me as they all pulled me into a group hug.

My eyes filled with tears. This was the first time I had seen any of them for the past 2 months and I couldn't put into words how much I missed them.

"Aw you guys!" I smiled.

"Happy birthday babe!" Saeyoung said, coming over and kissing me.

"Ugh. Spare us the PDA please." Zen said in disgust.

I laughed.

"Wow this is... this is amazing thank you all!" I told them.

"Don't thank us." Jaehee said. "It was all Seven's idea."

"Really?" I asked, looking up at him from where he was standing behind me.

He smiled and rested his hands on my shoulders, "Of course. I've been planning this day for weeks now. Saeran has been MIA since that last text he sent you so why not have a party?"

"This means the world to me you guys!" I told him happily.

"So. What's the plan for today?" Yoosung asked me.

"Um... the plan?" I responded confused.

"Babe it's your birthday. What do you want to do?" Sae told me.

What did I want to do?

"Um... I had this tradition with my mom. We used to go get ice cream for breakfast and then she would take me to the mall and let me pick out a sweater. Then we'd come home and watch Christmas movies!" I told them, smiling at the thought of my mom actually being a mom.

"Christmas?" Jumin asked confused. "Y/n... it's September."

"Yeah I know... that's the point."

"Ice cream, sweaters and Christmas movies it is!" Jaehee said.

I smiled at her, happy that she was helping me persuade the boys. Finally they agreed.

"If I gain 200 pounds after this I'm getting my agency to sue you." I heard Zen tell me as I walked up the stairs to change.

"You do that." I told him, laughing.

I opened my closet and looked inside. I wanted to look cute for Sae but not too cute cause we had unexpected company.
I settled on a cute striped top, tucked into some jean shorts with a small gold chain.

I picked up my brown faux leather bag and matching sandals and walked downstairs.

"Wow." Saeyoung said looking at me. "You look stunning!"

I smiled, doing a twirl.

"Thanks!"

"Are we ready to go?" Jaehee asked us.

"Yup!" I told her, smiling.

"Everyone if you will please get in the limo waiting for us outside." Jumin said.

"Limo?!" I asked in surprise.

"Be ready for a day full of surprises like this one." Saeyoung whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

We walked outside, my hand grabbed in Saeyoung's, and got into the limo.

"Drink, birthday girl?" Yoosung asked me.

"Iced tea!" I told him.

"No no no no no." Zen interrupted. "You are turning 21 (a/n: i actually don't remember how old i made the character so you're 21 now... oops 😬) you will not be caught drinking iced tea."

Zen grabbed champagne from the cooler and poured it into a glass. I took it from him, laughing.

"Smile!" Saeyoung told me, snapping a pick of me drinking my champagne.

I looked at the photo. It wasn't half bad. I smiled up at him and he put and arm around me, kissing my forehead.

"Ugh the pda please!" Zen said annoyed.

We all laughed. The limo stopped and the door beside me opened.

"Thank you!" I said to the driver.

I looked up at the store front and was hit was an intense dose of nostalgia. I missed doing this on my birthday. As shitty as my mom made my life when I was a kid, I always did love my birthday. I put on a big smile, not wanting to cry after everything the group had done for me, and grabbed Saeyoung's hand, walking inside the parlour. The smell of ice cream was delicious and I could feel my mouth start to water.

"What can I get for you folks!?" The man at the counter asked with a cheery smile.

He was around 5'7" and was a bit over weight. He had a hat one that said "Joe's Ice Cream" and a ginger goatee that matched the wind ginger hair under his hat.

"I'll have a 2 scoop double chocolate ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle cone with rainbow sprinkles." I told him, remembering my order as a child.

"Coming right up! And for you guys at the back?" He asked the rest of the group.

"I'll have a single mint chip in a regular cone." Saeyoung said.

"Sounds good." He said, putting it into the register.

"I'll have a small vanilla in a cup please." Jaehee said, politely.

"Yup."

"I'll have a large pecans and cream in a cup." Yoosung said.

"Sounds good."

"I will have a medium strawberry in a cup."

"Ok. And for you at the back sir?" The man asked, gesturing to Jumin.

"Ice cream in the morning is insane. I will have an orange juice." He responded.

"Oh... ok then..." The man said. "That comes to $32.46."

Saeyoung paid while the rest of us grabbed our ice cream. I couldn't stop my smile. This was truly one of the best birthdays. I pulled out my phone and clicked on instagram. I posted the photo Saeyoung took with the caption, "i scream you scream we all scream for 🍦". I sat down on the bench outside the parlour and ate my ice cream. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out from my pocket.
instagram notification: (@y/n123 - @unknown06 commented on your post: hide and seek?)

My heart raced and my hands went cold. My ice cream slipped from my hands and fell onto the ground. He found me.