15

It was getting closer to when we had to leave for the pool party and I was super excited. I looked through my closet trying to find the perfect thing to wear. I wanted to wear a bikini but knowing Saeyoung he'd get all jealous and think I was trying to show off to Vanderwood. I continued to look and after 5 minutes or so I turned around and looked at the pile of bathing suits that were lying on my floor.

"Fuck it." I said to myself, "I'll turn this into a win/win situation. I'm wearing bikini. I'll just wear a high waisted/retro style one." I smiled picking up the bathing suit. I changed into it and looked into the mirror.

(That's what the bathing suit looks like!)

I grabbed my beach kimono

(Obviously that is not what you look like unless this random girls reading my book😂)

And my towel and walked out of my room and downstairs. Yoosung was waiting for me on the couch. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw me.

He started laughing, "You really think Seven is going to be ok with you wearing that?"

"It's not really his choice. I'm wearing it because I feel confident with myself and I know I look gorgeous. Who cares if he doesn't like it?" I told him.

"Okay okay! Sorry!" He said, putting his hands up in defence.

I looked at my phone. 5:17pm.

"Come on now, get your butt in the car so we can leave." I told Yoosung, grabbing my beach bag that held my towel, change of clothes and some scrunchies.

We walked to the door and I got in the drivers side. We drove in silence for a while before Yoosung quietly plugged his phone into the car and hit shuffle on his playlist. I recognized the song right away as My Boy by Billie Eilish. I smiled and got ready to sing along.

My boy's being sus'

He was, crazy enough

And now he's just a shadow

I looked over at Yoosung who continued to belt out the lyrics. I smiled at him, pausing and letting him sing alone for a bit. During the second chorus he looked over at me.