14

"Y/N!" Yoosung yelled in excitement as he charged down the stairs.

He bear hugged me causing us to almost fall over. I started laughing as I hugged him back. When we pulled apart he kept his hand on my arms.

"You look like shit." He told me.

"Ouch!" I said, holding a hand up to my heart pretending to be hurt by what he said.

"No I mean it. Go have a shower or something please! You look so thin and pale."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Fine fine I will."

I brushed off his hands and walked upstairs and into the bathroom connected to my room. I took off Saeyoung's sweater, leaving me in shorts I borrowed from the hospital and my sports bra. I frowned, looking at my stomach in the mirror. I don't know what Yoosung was talking about when he said I looked thin. I looked like a fucking elephant. I ran my hand along the stretch marks on my hips and sighed. What was Saeyoung thinking by dating me. I sighed again and finished undressing before turning on the water of the shower.

(A/N: I just wanted to say that all of you are perfect and no one reading this is fat! For the story, "y/n" has insecurities about her body that lead her to believe she looks "fat". Anyways sorry for the interruption and back to the story! Xo)

The water is warm and I let it run into my scalp and down my back. This has been the longest and frankly, the most eventful three days of my life. How did I get myself into this. Part of me wishes I had never agreed to meet Yoosung's friends. Then I could have avoided this mess and maybe Saeyoung would have been safer. I turned the shower off and dried off my body. I put my hair up in a towel and wrapped another towel around my body. I looked at myself in the foggy mirror.

"You are amazing y/n l/n." I told myself.

Maybe this time I'll finally believe it. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I opened the closest and put my hands on my hips, letting the towel drop to my feet. I grabbed some sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt and threw them on, throwing my hair up into a bun as I walked out the door and downstairs. I looked at the clock in the hall as I made my way to the living room and it read, 5:36pm.

"Yoosung?" I called, "Can we get a pizza?"

I heard a loud bang followed by what sounded like lots and pans being dropped, and all of a sudden Yoosung was by my side.

"I thought you would never ask!" He told me, cheerfully.

He dialled the pizza place, ordering a large cheese pizza, a large margarita pizza, cheesy bread, two cans of coke and ranch dipping sauce.

"Are we having a party?" I asked, laughing.

"No. The cheese is for me cause you know I love cheese. The margarita pizza and ranch is for you cause you have to have your basil and ranch. And the cheesy bread and coke is for the both of us!"

"Wow. Thanks Yoo." I smiled at him.

He smiled back. A warm, heartfelt smile that made me truly believe all would be ok.