"02."

The two story brick home sat in the middle of the suburban neighborhood

       The two story brick home sat in the middle of the suburban neighborhood. The silver dodge pulled in the driveway, he hopped out of the car tucking the pistol neatly on his side. He turned the knob pushing the door open "Wazzam moma?" He nodded at his mother. "Whea' lil man at?"

"Lanique just carried him in the back." She spoke softly. The teenage girl came jogging down the stairs smiling when she saw her brother "Brother, where were you all day?"

"Hiding from you." He playfully rolled his eyes chuckling. "Boy you is not funny." She slapped his shoulder. "But Wazzam? Watchu want?"

She placed her hands on her waist sighing "I need a ride to cheer practice." She spoke. "A'ight I got chu just let me check on kay first ok?" He eyed his sister. "Ok, I'll go get my gym bag thank you big brother." She squealed jogging up the stairs.

He shook his head eyeing his mother "You see how yo' daughta' be using me?" Marsha chuckled flipping through the selection of Netflix shows "Mhm she learned from you though."

"Nah no she didn't." He chuckled making his way down the hall to his bedroom. Lanique leaned over the bed smiling at her son. "Wazzam lil man?" Shamar swooped him off of the bed tickling him. Kay's little giggles filled the room "watchu laughing so hard fa'?"

"He laughin' at yo' clown ass." Lanique grumbled shaking her head. Shamar glared at her resting Kay on the bed "Man why the fuck you still hea'." Lanique placed her hands on her waist "to spend time with my son." She said in a duh tone.

"Nah shawty you had him all week, shit go home bruh." Lanique crossed her arms over her chest "Nigga I don't wanna be in ya' moma house anyway." She snapped yucking the chanel bag off of the nightstand.

"Whatever b." He waved her off sitting at the edge of the bed. "Fuck you nigga, Fuck you." She flicked him off storming out of the bedroom. Shamar shook his head turning towards Kay "Yo moma crazy as fuck boy, she be havin' dada stressed out."

Kay stared blankly at his father "But it's worth it cause I got you huh?" Shamar smiled. Laya entered Shamar's bedroom with her gym bag on her shoulder "Come on you said you were dropping me off at practice." She eyed her wrist watch then her brother.

"A'ight I'm comin' why y'all practicing innis cold weather anyway." Shamar's eyebrows knitted together. "It's not practice it's more like a get together at coach's house." He nodded lifting up kay. "Let's go baby boy, we finna carry yo' aunty ta' ha' coach house."

"Hold on Laya hold him fa' me.. take my keys too ima meet y'all in the car." Shamar closed the door behind the two, he emptied the small bags out of his pocket. He leaned on the bed pulling the cellphone out his back pocket, he punched in a few numbers before pressing it to his ear.

"Wassup boy? You got somethin' fa' me?" A deep voice projected through the phone."Wazzam? Yea I got somethin' fa' you shit whea' you at b?"

"Da' regula' spot so if you in my area hit me." Shamar nodded "Bet." He hung up stuffing the bags into his pocket.

"To be continued."

________________________________________

I'm taking the irrelevant parts out tew.

Vote & Comment