"05."

The men jogged up the stairs of the apartment complex

The men jogged up the stairs of the apartment complex. Shamar pushed open the door "BITCH ASS NIGGA." she shouted holding up the fire extinguisher in her hand. His body was laid out on the floor "That nigga out of it." Sharawn mumbled.

"Why the fuck are y'all in my house what the fuck." She shoved them. Shamar shook his head exiting the apartment "We was just tryna help you out but shit." He shrugged. "Wasted our time." Jay mumbled jogging down the steps. "Its whateva' bro." Sharawn shrugged. "Ain't like what we did was wrong." Jack added.

Shamar threw the hoodie over his head pulling the cellphone from his pocket. He pressed it against his ear "Yea moma wassup?" He leaned against his car watching the rest of the crew enter the apartment. "Is your sister with you? Please say she is."

Shamar scrunched up his face "Nah I ain't seen her since I left the house. She not home?" Marsha sighed "No she's not, apparently she snuck out." Shamar stuffed his hand into his pocket yucking out his keys "Man what? Is you serious?"

"I'm calling the police." Marsha sniffled. "Nah, Nah I think I Know where she is." Shamar squinted eyeing the house down block. He hung up the phone, He made his way towards the house that was filled with intoxicated teens. "She bet not be in hea'." He mumbled pushing open the little gate.

"Bro where the fuck is you goin'?" A teenage boy approached him. "Man get the fuck outta my face." He shoved him to the side stepping up on the porch. He pushed the door open, he scanned the room for his little sister.

Laya gulped the last bit of her drink allowing the boy to unbutton the mini skirt that she wore. "You scared?" He asked zipping down his jeans. She bit down on her lip "I'm never scared." Kirk licked over his lips he slided his pants off whipping out his fully erected member "Still not scared." He chuckled. Her eyes widen but she shook her head no "Do you have a condom?"

"Nah we don't need em." He grabbed her thighs pulling her towards him. He spreaded her legs a little wider positioning himself inside of her. She gasped holding onto his shoulders. He slowly pumped in and out of her biting down on his lip.

Shamar jogged up the stairs he had been searching the entire house for his sister. He pushed the door rushing over to the bed where the teenage boy laid ontop of his sister "What the fuck bruh?" He grabbed his sister by her arm yucking her off of the bed "Put on some fuckin' clothes. You got moma out hea' worried while you takin' dick you must be outta yo' mind girl."

Kirk glared at Shamar quickly slipping into his briefs "Don't fuckin' look at me I'd whoop yo' ass too bitch." His voice boomed. "Don't talk to him like that." Laya spoke softly. "Shut the fuck up and get dressed, talm bout don't talk to him like that."

"You only could be outta yo fuckin' mind."

_________________________________________

And I opp.

Vote & Comment