"35."

"Blinded by love

"Blinded by love."

Today the weather was gloomy, raindrops pelted down on the window

Today the weather was gloomy, raindrops pelted down on the window. She sat on the couch flipping through random Instagram post. It had been a little over a week since she had spoken to both of her boyfriends and she was miserable without them. Bree enjoyed being a player but she had to admit the ending result of her game, left her alone in a ditch.

She thought about lurking on her exes Instagram but frowned remembering he didn't have any social media. Her last resort, she got up from the chair taking a seat in the window sill. She scanned the building across the street in search of him, but he wasn't there. "Ok this is sad I really need to get the fuck out of here."

"Ok now I'm crazy, Bree you're officially nuts.. you're talking to yourself." She sighed

She got up from the windowsill snatching the keys that were on the kitchen island. She slipped into her coat exiting the apartment. Bree jogged down the steps, she decided that she needed some fresh air.

The weeknd's song heartless spilled through the car speakers, "Never need a bitch I'm what a bitch need." He sang tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. Over the past couple days, he had been juggling work and spending time with his daughter. With his life slightly turning upside down he still wandered about what she was doing. Maybe things would've been different if he just let her be? But he couldn't just let her cheat on him and say nothing.

Bree froze, her heart dipped watching the silver dodge pass her by. Shamar glanced at her then back at the road, he hadn't seen her in days "Tss, I'm worryin' about ha' she not worrying about me." He shook his head. Not bothering to look back at him she kept walking "He doesn't even care."

■■

It was the middle of the night, he held a bouquet of roses strolling down the empty street. Drake was on his way to make things right with Shayla for once and for all. Bree had made it clear that she didn't wanna be with him, so why continue chasing her? When there was a woman that loved him. Drake didn't love Shayla as much as he loved Bree but why not give it a shot?

The three men were disguised in black ski mask, tonight they were out for blood. They rode beside each other on bicycles quietly creeping up behind their target. "He such a dumbass who be walking the streets at night." Jack shook his head. "Facts this nigga alone on a empty road." Sharawn chimed.

Seconds later, Drake was being pushed into a dark alley. His eyes widened staring at the three masked men "Is this a joke? Please tell me this is a sick joke." Drake scooted further into the alley as an attempt to get away from the men but he only ended up backing up against the brick wall.

"Fuck!" He screamed. Shamar chuckled grabbing a hold of his shirt. Jack stood behind his friend tapping the metal bat against his blood stained sneakers. Drake's ear piercing scream echoed through the empty alley.

_________________________________________

I-

Vote & Comment & Follow