"08."

Shamar slipped into a pair of basketball shorts, he pulled the rubber band out allowing his hair to hang down his back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Shamar slipped into a pair of basketball shorts, he pulled the rubber band out allowing his hair to hang down his back. He brushed his hand over his chest exiting the bedroom. "You took coach to the club last night?" Laya knitted her eyebrows together. "Girl what is you talkin' bout?"

She held out her phone pointing it in his face. "That's her snapchat." Shamar furrowed his eyebrows "Nah I ain't been out with ha' that late, shit she told me she had an emergency with ha' brotha'." Laya chuckled "Damn she went out with somebody else sorry bro."

Shamar waved her off "Shit i ain't care I still got me a luh' some lastnight." He smirked. Laya scrunched up her face "Nasty ass nigga."

He kissed his teeth pulling out the cellphone from his pocket. He pressed it against his ear "Wazzam?" He spoke. "Good morning, Once again I'm sorry about lastnight but how does breakfast sound?"

"A'ight I can do that." He digged in his pocket "Ok then you can come by my place I'm cooking." She smiled opening the fridge. "A'ight ima be over there in an hour." He hung up.

He scratched his beard slipping into his coat "see you tonight?" Bree shrugged "I don't know Drake maybe now go home before your girlfriend post another quote." She chuckled. He shook his head "I'll text you when I get the chance." He pulled the door open exiting the apartment. Bree let out a breath pulling up her sweatpants.

Shamar sat on the window sill with the pistol in his lap. He held the blunt between his finger while smoke flowed from between his lips. "Where you been at man?" Jack eyed him dropping a pill in his liquor. Shamar shook his head "You addicted to them pills man and I been at home chillin'."

"I'm not addicted." Jack swished the glass of liquor around before gulping it down. "Tss." shamar shook his head putting the blunt between his lips. Jay pulled the fridge open "Ain't shit in hea' to eat man." Sharawn kissed his teeth "Nigga this a dope house only drugs hea'."

Jay kissed his teeth "Man fuck this yaw want anything I'm goin' ta' get breakfast." Shamar shook his head no "Nah I'm good." Sharawn smirked eyeing him "Moma done cooked you breakfast huh? Baby boy." He chuckled. Shamar shook his head "Nah ain't even like that."

"I don't eat breakfast." Jack muttered. Sharawn scrunched up his face "You is weird." Shamar got up from the window sill dropping his blunt in the ashtray "Ima go check on some things." He pushed the door open stuffing his hand into his pocket, he made his way to the apartment across the street.

Bree sighed popping a grape into her mouth "He's not coming." She mumbled. Shamar stood in front of the door, he knocked. Bree smiled hopping out of the chair, she pulled the door open "Hey." She cheesed. "Wazzam?" He entered the apartment.

"So.. this is it." She took a seat at the kitchen island beside him. "Looks good and I'm hungry as fuck." He licked over his lips lifting up the fork. "Well let's eat even though I already started." She chuckled. "I'm sorry about lastnight." She mumbled. "Youn gotta keep sayin' sorry Ion even care like that, it ain't that deep."

"Its a habit so how old are?" She changed the subject. "Twenty two you?" He spoke. "Twenty one." Shamar nodded "Y'know, I know that you went out with someone else lastnight but it's coo' I aint mad or whatever." He nudged her.

Her face flushed red from embarrassment "Yea, Yea it's cool." She muttered.

_________________________________________

It gets better ☻

Vote & Comment