4

"Yeah it is, but I think
I'm kinda over it rn?"

"That's great, right?"

"It is"

"But can I have your
address now so I can
ship it to you?"

"Sure it's ***************"

"Thanks"

It really is a miracle how a YouTuber likes talking to me, like I genuinely would never think a YouTuber would start talking to me.

HARRY POV

Alyssa and I have been talking until somewhere 3 AM. We laughed a lot, I'll also be sending my stuff to her later today because I don't need it anymore anyway. She probably fell asleep because it's like morning, kinda, and she isn't answering me anymore, well maybe I should get some rest too.

"night ❤️" I said as last and I went to sleep.

NEXT DAY

It was 8 AM, I decided to get a box and put everything of my stuff in there to send it to Alyssa, I went to the mailoffice and let it send to her. I hope she's happy with what I'm going to send her, I should invite her any time soon to meet the Sidemenguys so they could meet her as well. I got to say that to the guys since she's a fan and might take pictures and all in the house.

It was 10 AM already and she still hasn't woken up yet. How long does she even sleep Jesus Christ, anyway, I decided to just send a text to her.

"morning sleepyhead,
you still asleep?"

5 minutes later she finally answered me back

"hey morning, well i woke
up like a few
seconds ago😂"

"you wanna come to
the Sidemenhouse
later today?
they wouldn't mind if
there are visitors and
besides,you know me
and if they don't believe
you, you could
always show them
our conversation"

"oh damn, i'd love to come!!"

"great!! come around
at 3pm? the address
is **************"

"thanks, i'll be there!!"

And we continued talking until it was lunch. She was gonna be at the Sidemen house around 2 PM so we all still had time to eat and change our clothes into something that didn't smell like JJ wore it.