86

GRACE POV
I can't deal with it for a moment, it's a little too much, having 2 kids at once. After 30 minutes they finally stopped crying, we put them in their bed and they started sleeping. Finally a little rest for a while.

"I'll be having lack of sleep cus of those" i told him and he agreed and we laughed a little
"Same but it's totally worth it" he said
"It is"
"Goodnight i love u" i said pecking his lips
"Night i love u too" and we went to sleep

Next day

Not like we slept a lot or anything like that, it took us a while to get both of them quiet and get them to sleep again. I woke up at 11am since i was so tired, i went downstairs and i saw no one, i saw the note on the fridge "goodmorning, i'm out with the babies, take some hours for yourself and get some rest, go to Al's for a bit, we love you xx", apparently simon was gone already and he took the kids. That's cute, like really, i didn't expect he'd did that, i went to bed again and i slept again until 1pm. Seriously, i wanted to sleep longer, i made myself a salad, went to the couch, put Netflix on and watched Friends. I felt lonely bt at the same time I felt relaxed and I could relax. And i also liked the silence, no crying, thank you for creating boyfriends who takes the kids out for some hours to make the girlfriends have a rest. I wanted to say husband but we aren't even married, yikes.