9

ALYSSA POV

I'll be spending time with Harry tomorrow and I don't wanna be exhausted at his place, I wonder what we will do. like we don't even know each other for 4 days and it's like we're best friends already and he trusts me so fast like no one ever did that. I decided to make an end on the chat between me and harry and then go to sleep.

"you know, i'll sleep
early this time since
we stayed awake
until 3am last night,
good night ❤️xx"

"good night see you
tmr pretty gurl ❤️xx"

wait a moment wait a moment.... did he just call me pretty?

NEXT DAY

it was again somewhere around 10am that i woke up and again i got a message from harry a few minutes ago and it seemed to be a little appreciation paragraph for me, that's so sweet, no one actually did that for me.

"hey, i know you're still asleep and i know you won't see this until somewhere around 10am, i just wanted to say that i never regret i met you, i think going on omegle and putting video chat on was one of the best things i've ever done in my life, you're one of my bestest friends i've ever had in my entire life and i trust you with my life and i don't even know you for 5 days so yeahh, anyway, good morning and i hoped you liked this little paragraphh lyyy see you later ❤️"

i got so happy when i read that, it kindof made my day knowing he thinks about me, that 'lyyy' though, did he mean it as friends or more? meh probably friends.

"morning, aww thanks, that kindof made my day already, it'll be better later today can't wait to see you again, ly222 ❤️"