26. emotional bombs and alzheimers

 emotional bombs and alzheimers

━━━━━━━━

"Nico."

"Nessa."

"Nico!"

"Nessa...?"

"DO YOU FUCKING MIND?!"

"Shit! I thought we were doing a back and forth thing! What the hell did I do wrong?"

"Hmm! Let's evaluate, shall we?! What did Nico Whatshisface fuck up this time??"

"My last name is Antonio, and hurry with your evaluation, I'm dying to know what I did to deserve shattered eardrums at one in the morning on a Wednesday."

"Oh my, I'm oh so sorry, your majesty. Perhaps we should start with the fact that you called me at midnight last week and dropped an emotional bomb on me while I was trying to tell you something incredibly important?"

"I don't recall doing any such thing."

"Excuse me?"

"I have no memory of droppings of emotional bombs of any sort."

"Are you sure, Nico Antonio? Are you really, really sure? Because I don't think I went to school on two hours of sleep the next day due to just any old reason that kept me up hyperventilating."

"You only had two...? I mean— ahem, that's unfortunate, and I hope you took a nap after school, but I definitely, absolutely, am not at fault."

"You...! Oh my God. We need to do this later. I have to tell you something."

"Why do you sound so serious?"

"Because it is serious, Nico! It's been eating at my brain for the past nine days and I haven't got much left!"

"I don't think you had a lot to begin with. Hah... get rekt."

"Nico..."

"Jesus Christ, Nessa! What is it, for God's sake? Just spit it out!"

"Niffy's pregnant."

━━━━━━━━

;)

Don't forget to vote!

xoxo, Sierra