.19

A/N: This chapter does contain sexual content ladies and gentlemen. So please, keep your wigs on and enjoy the chapter :)

•~•

The two weeks where finally over today and Emma had already invited Ethan over. Even better, her parents where out again which meant they'd be all by theirselves. This exited Emma but also scared her because they hadn't been alone together in her house since the hickey incident. The last week and a half she had only seen Ethan during school which was better than not seeing him at all but was still torture.

Emma brushed her teeth, shaved, and made sure she looked decent. Even putting mascara and light foundation on. She walked to the kitchen pouring herself a glass of cold water while she waited.

Ethan❤️: About there, Gray is taking his time driving for some reason.
Emma: Yay! I can't wait to see you cutie💗
Ethan❤️: You're the cutie

This made Emma blush as always. They had been doing that the last week and she loved it. She quickly made sure she looked decent and screamed on the inside when there was a knock at the door. She quickly ran to it but paused, taking a deep breath.

1,2,3

Emma opened the door and Ethan immediately scooped her up into his arms and placed a deep kiss to her lips before sitting her back down on her feet.

"I've waited so long to do that. I mean I could have done it at school but it worked way better here," Emma laughed and then closer the door and they made their way upstairs to her room.

"I'm so glad we can see each other outside of school again. The last two weeks where torture. I finally get to be with you and then couldn't fully be with you," Emma said. Ethan sat on her bed and then put his head on her pillow.

"I'm glad too, come here," he opened his arms. Emma hurriedly climbed into bed beside him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her so close there wasn't any space between them. They began to kiss much like they did the day he gave her hickeys.

Ethan licked her bottom lip for entrance and she of course let him roam the inside of her mouth. Ethan grunted at the feeling and Emma thought it was so hot. Ethan then pushed himself over top of her so now she was below him. They breathing heavily and their breaths mixed.

"You're so beautiful," Ethan whispered and bit his lip. He began kissing Emma again her hands began roaming and rubbing underneath Ethan's shirt. But she quickly stopped. He stopped kissing her and furrowed his eyebrows.

"M'sorry didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Emma said quietly. Ethan stood on his knees above her and slowly pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his sexy body and causing Emma to blush. He then grabbed her hands and placed them on his chest.

"You weren't making me uncomfortable at all. I like it," and he bent back over and began kissing her again, this time traveling to her neck and she didn't care. Emma moaned as she trailed his v-line with her fingers. Ethan decided to take a risk and pulled at Emma's shirt, Emma froze but nodded and Ethan slowly pulled out from under her shorts, lifting it slightly and bending to place kisses to her belly. Emma grabbed his head wanting him to keep going.

Ethan slid his hand all the way through her shirt and to her chest, coming up to kiss her neck again.

"E-Ethan fuck," Emma mumbled. Ethan grabbed her and flip flopped their positions so that she was now on top.

"How far do you wanna go?" He didn't wanna make her do anything if she wasn't ready. As cheesy as it sounded Emma replied.

"All the way," Ethan helped Emma pull her shirt off so that her bra was showing. He pulled her down to him and began kissing her more and more, she slid her hands on his torso and he grunted again. He stopped kissing her for a second and began to grind up against her, causing Emma to moan quietly.

Ethan took her hands that where still tracing his abs, and pushed them to his pants. He bit his lip as she looked at him and then placed his hand on her pants as well. Emma nodded and he slowly unbuttoned her shorts, pulling them down and revealing her panties. He used his index finger and slowly traced from her belly button, down to her waist line. Emma's breath hitched and she gulped.

"Do it," he ordered. She then carefully unbuttoned his pants and he helped her kick them off the bed. Emma blushed, yes she had seen him in boxers before but this time, mini Ethan was awake too. Ethan patted for Emma to get back on him and she did. Ethan pulled her to him and then once again flipped her on her back.

His body pressed against Emma's and she could feel his boner rubbing against her. He began to slowly grind causing a moan to escape from Emma and he silenced her with a passionate kiss.

"E-Ethan holy s-shit," Emma moaned again and Ethan picked up the pace. Still kissing her, he reached behind her back and unbuttoned her bra, pulling it off completely, Emma closed her eyes.

"Em, open your eyes," and she slowly did. "You're perfect," he kissed her again and traveled to her neck, and then to her chest. Emma moaned louder than ever and pulled Ethan's hair, causing him to moan himself. Which was extremely hot to Emma. Ethan then slid his hand slowly into Emma's panties and rubbed her slowly, Emma's head bent back into the pillows as she moaned at the feeling. He took his hand out and traveled down her whole body with kisses, stopping at her waist line and looking up, Emma nodded frantically.

"I want you," she whispeeed, and grabbed his hair as he used his teeth to pull off her underwear, he traced from her belly button down with kisses and when he reached as low as he could go and didn't stop licking, Emma gripped onto his head and moaned multiple times. She had never felt this way and it felt good.

Ethan slowly made his way back up to her lips and they kissed while he grinned on her. She quickly used her hand and slid it into his boxers, causing him to tense up and she grabbed his boner and began to stroke him.

"Fuck Emma, don't stop," Ethan said with a raspy voice, using his own hands to pull off his underwear completely, revealing his cock. Emma's eyes widened and she continued to stroke him.

Ethan walked on his knees up to Emma's face she stared up at him.

"You don't have to do this Em, we can stop." She just snickered and began to lick his tip, causing him to yelp. "FUCK," he screamed.

Emma kept doing what she was doing and Ethan gripped her head and pushed back and forth. After a few seconds he bent down and kissed her passionately once more and moved down to her waist. He grabbed his cock and positioned it, looking at Emma, who frantically nodded.

Ethan slid himself inside her and covered her mouth when she began to moan, he wrapped his arms around her, still inside, and began to move in a pace and Emma couldn't stop moaning, nor could Ethan stop grunting.

"Yes, Ethan keep going, oh my g-god, ETHAN!" Emma couldn't help it. It felt so good.

All that could be heard was her moaning, his grunting, and heavy breathing mixed with kisses.

What wasn't heard was the front door closing.

•~•

A/N: OOOF
thanks for reading and sorry this was a little dirty but it's necessary for the plans that I have.

-dolansancturary 💜