.20

Their bodies where still entangled and Ethan was till moving at pace by the time they heard footsteps heading upstairs. Ethan stopped and Emma's eyes widened.

"Shit," Ethan whispered. "What do we do?"

"Lock my door," Emma answered fast, Ethan undid himself and ran to the door, locking it.

"Okay now what?" He gestured towards himself and Emma as they where still very naked and so not ready to be done.

"I- we finish? Maybe they won't try and come in," Ethan went to the side of Emma's bed and she began sucking him off, Ethan tried his bed to stay silent. Ethan took his hand and used his middle finger to pleasure Emma, who let out a faint moan that thankfully on Ethan could hear. "Fuck E, keep doing that," she whispered.

"You, keep doing that," he pushed her head further.

Ethan quickened his pace both with his finger and his cock and closed his eyes, he was close. He sped up some more and Emma closed her eyes at the pleasure.

"Em, I'm gonna," Emma's eyes widened and she swallowed. Her face scrunched at the aftertaste. Ethan got back on the bed and began licking Emma, she gripped his head and pulled his hair, and then she was finished.

Ethan kissed Emma deeply and they where exhausted. Just then Emma's handle started to turn and knock was heard and Ethan rushed to grab all of his clothes, he sprinted to Emma's bathroom and closed the door. Emma quickly pulled her shirt on and grabbed her pants from the floor throwing them on quickly.

She peeked inside the bathroom and Ethan has just finished putting his shirt back on. She quickly put her hair up and told Ethan to sit at her desk and act cool. He nodded.

She walked to the door and unlocked it, slowly opening it.

"Emma why was your door locked? Especially if Ethan is here?" Her mother questioned.

"I'm sorry mom, forgot. Promise it won't happen again." Her mother nodded and waved at Ethan, who slightly waved back and lowered his head, he was still sweating.

"Alright, well behave, I'm going to make dinner, Ethan are you eating with us?"

"No ma'am, Grayson is picking me up in a bit," Ethan answered. Mrs. Chamberlain nodded before walking off.

"Phew," Emma let out. That was the craziest thing she'd ever done. But it was also the best thing she'd ever done. Ethan Dolan had just fucked her.

"That was close," Ethan stood, walking to over to Emma and wrapping his arms around her. "You're sure all of that was okay?" Emma nodded. Ethan kissed her and grabbed his jacket from her chair.

"Ethan," Emma started. "Don't tell anyone, at least not yet. Not even Grayson."

"Okay, sure babe," Ethan said. He placed one last quick kiss to her lips before heading downstairs and Emma followed.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" Ethan nodded and smiled. He then stood in the driveway as he waited for Grayson who had texted he would be there at around the time that it was. Shortly after Grayson pulled up and Ethan got into the car.

Emma waved again and watched as the car sped off into the distance.

Emma wanted to tell Ellie what had happened between her and Ethan but knew she should wait a bit and make sure that Ethan wasn't gonna leave. That's how guys did. They would get what they want, and leave. Emma didn't think Ethan was like this, she hoped, She had never let anyone see her that way before but Ethan made her feel safe.