.24

Emma was starting to realize she had messed up. It had been days and Ethan hadn't even texted her. He usually had by then and she honestly was worrying that he left her for good. But she was tired of being hurt. He's hurt her so many times. But every time he hurt her it was different. It didn't fully hurt because she was pretty sure she loved him.

It honestly hurts so good. That made sense in her mind but maybe no to others. But it was true and how she felt. She had always said in the beginning that she didn't want to be hurt by Ethan. As Emma sat on her bed she thought back to a time around a month ago when spring break was happening. A similar situation happened but involved Grayson and James.

*Start flashback*

"Spring break! Finally!" Ellie screamed out of excitement. The group had planned to hang out the whole week off. Obviously something had to go wrong.

"So about that," Grayson spoke up, causing Emma, Ethan, and Ellie to turn their heads in confusion. He glanced at James.

"We, kinda sorta, can't hang with you guys this week," James finished for Grayson.

"Why not?" Ethan spoke up. "You guys knew about our plans so there's nothing you can say that can triumph said plans."

"We wanna spend some time together it's been almost five months and you guys have to get it," Grayson said.

"Actually we don't, you two are together more than Ethan and I and that's saying a lot," Emma spoke up. Ellie didn't speak but she agreed.

"Okay so what? You can't be happy for us?" James said.

"No, I'm happy for you. It's just like you two always run off as if you don't wanna hang out with us anymore," Emma said.

Grayson being Grayson, his anger got the best of him and he said aloud what he and James had already talked about, privately.

"Well maybe if you didn't turn into a bitch every three seconds you'd be easier to get along with," he spat. Ethan's eyes widened.

"Woah. Back off bro," Ethan commented.

"There you go taking her side, as always, let's go." Grayson grabbed James' hand and they walked off.

Emma felt bad. Not because of anything she'd said but because they thought she was a bitch. Emma wasn't a bitch, was she?

Ethan grabbed her hand and they headed to Ellie's car. Ethan wasn't gonna let his brothers anger issues ruin his time with his girl. They got into the car and Ellie pulled out of the school parking lot. She asked where they wanted to go first and honestly they didn't care, so Ellie just drove, playing music and they all sang along. Soon they came to a stop light.

"Am I really a bitch?" Emma asked bluntly. Ellie looked at Ethan and they laughed.

"Em, as your bestest friend all I can tell you is that maybe you take things a little to far, but, Grayson had no right to call you a bitch, I mean you where right. He and James are always together and they knew we all wanted to spend this week as a group and they can't even do that," Ellie said.

"You're definitely not a bitch babe," Ethan said after a second. Emma smiled.

"Thanks, even when I punched you I the di- I mean," Ellie busted out laughing.

"Wait wait wait, whAT?" She said in between laughing.

Emma then had to explain the time they where in shower. Ethan blushed the whole time but Ellie was enjoying every second of the hilarious story. She thought of her best friend as a bad ass.