.22

*NOTICE: I need more questions for the characters please and ty!! You can ask any character any questions you want and yes you can do multiple. Comment them and they will get answered! Ily all, enjoy the chapter!💜

•~•

Emma was numb. To everything. She stayed locked in her room and didn't even bother going to school. Of course Ethan had been blowing up her phone with texts about how he didn't even mean to do it and didn't remember but Emma didn't care. He still done it. He still went into that room with that bitch and let her... Fuck now she was crying again.

Oh and the razor? She didn't even bother, she held it to her wrist and right when she was going to do it she couldn't. She couldn't do that Ethan no matter how bad he hurt her. Emma rolled over and sniffled. A warm tear flowed over her nose and it tickled a bit. Her parents thought she just had the flu, she couldn't tell them what Ethan had done without explaining everything.

Emma lazily held her phone up to view that she had missed calls from James and Ellie. She almost called Ellie back but she didn't. She wanted to get over it and if she talked to Ellie about it it'd make it worse.

"Emma," her mother's voice suddenly filled the room. "Look who's here," confused, Emma turned over and froze. Ethan.

"Hey Em, are you okay?" Emma let more tears fall and pulled her knees to her chest as her mother left them alone. Ethan came closer and reached to wipe Emma's face but Emma smacked at his hand.

Ethan frowned. He knew he didn't have the right to be there after what happened but he had to fix it. He deeply cared for Emma and didn't want her to hate him.

"Emma please, listen to me, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here but I was worried, you wouldn't answer anyone's calls or texts, not even Ellie's. Please can we talk about his?" Emma nodded her head no and turned over to face the opposite direction. Ethan lifted her covers and slid under beside her. Emma tensed and closed her eyes. The smell of his cologne brought back the memories from the tent and even the day they spent together. Ethan slowly wrapped his arms around her and even though she tried resisting, he won.

Ethan's heart broke feeling her sob even harder in his arms, he just wanted to kiss her better. He couldn't believe he caused this.

"P-please let go o-of me and l-leave," Emma struggled to get out. Ethan huffed.

"No. Not until we fix this," he argued.

"T-there's nothin to fix E-Ethan! You s-should've thought o-of that be-before y-you," Emma couldn't even finish.

"Emma I promise I don't remember anything, and I promise I tried pushing her off but I was so drunk I just couldn't. You never left my mind, and then I woke up to Grayson asking why I was naked. That's it. I would never hurt you like this, or in this way. I'm not a cheater. You're my girl, no one else's just as I'm yours and no one else's. Please forgive my part in it, Sydney should be the one you hate, not me," He grip loosened on Emma and he caught himself tearing up.

"I-I don't h-hate you, t-that's why I-it hurts so much," Emma started. She had surprisingly quit crying but was still struggling to speak. "I can't hate you. For anything. The feeling I have with you is indescribable, it's ours. No one else's. I guess what hurts the most is the thought of you even in bed with another girl. I didn't think you'd hurt me like this," Emma finished. She turned to face him right as a tear escaped his eye. For a bit they sat and said nothing. They just looked at each other.

"So what's going to happen now?" Ethan asked.

"I don't know, part of me wants to kiss you while the other part wants to punch your dick," Emma said bluntly.