|Look At Me! | Ray

This x reader is for akirakurusu12462I tried my best and I hope you'll like it, enjoy!
__________________________________
"GUUUUUYS!" Y/n and her friend Norman, heard a familiar girl voice. It was Emma, Y/n's good and kind friend. Y/n and the energetic girl have been always good friends, if one needed each other they would definitely help.

"Emma, it's good to see you" a white-haired boy said. Y/n was happy to see Emma but, deep inside y/n felt a bit upset.
"hey, would you two like to play some tag???" the girl asked.
"sure, I'll definitely join"
"what about you, Y/n?" your friend asked with a massive smile that she always carried.
"I'm not sure, hey can I ask a question?" two of the children started you agreeing.
"does any of you know why Ray is ignoring me?" Y/n ask the question in curiosity.
"maybe he's too shy to talk" Emma suggested. Y/n and Norman started at the girl for a bit.
"I'm not really sure about that..." The boy said. The two of them started to thing as "why does Ray ignore Y/n". Y/n didn't want to bother the two of her friends so he/she decided to sneak out to ask the black haired boy with dark eyes about this all.

Like any day you found him under a tree readie one of his books. You didn't know how to start your conversation.
"hey, may if I join"
"sure" the boy finally noticed you. You felt a little bit better after that.
"why did you ignored me for soooooooooo long?" you asked with a sad tone in the voice.
"I didn't, I was always listening to you" Ray answered your question. This didn't made any sense to you.
"what about the letter that I give you, you didn't answered it" y/n said waiting patiently for the response.

*flash baackk*
The sky was already dark, a million on dots have lit up our time.
Y/n've been writing a love letter for special someone. Y/n knew this person for a long time. But he/she would never see this person as sibling. They lived in the same house as them and their had same family but, they just could see each other like that.
Y/n name decided to write a love letter to confess, the true feeling that shes/he have. The letter was for Ray.

*back to normal*

"what about the letter that I give you, you didn't answer me on that" y/n said waiting patiently for the response.
" i was going to answer that now" the boy confirmed. In curiosity you waited for the answer.
" try to guess it"
"w-wha"
"just try it, jeez"
"... You dont like me that way"
"wrong, I like you since I meet you"

( alternative ending)

The protagonists blushes like some anime character while they hold their loved ones hand.

'' oh ray im so so ha-'',  the child got interrupted by little emo.

'' sike, how could i love you? you're literally my adopted sibling'' 

__________________________________

I'm dooooooneez I hope you liked it! It was my first time so please don't eat my tinny brain.
The next one: emmaxreader