|Happy Valentine's Days! | Norman

Happy Valentine's day!! I hope u guys have someone to spend this day with. It doesn't have to be a crush, a boyfriend /girlfriend it can be your family or your friend. If you don't have someone like that at the moment then, I wish you will find someone like that. I'm sure you do deserve it. This one shot is a weird one. Is about the life and stuff. Is quite confusing but I still hope you like it guy!!
______________________________________A sky was covered up with the coulds. A sunshine going though the leaves moving on the wind. Water drops creating a new melody.
People were getting mad and confused at little things. A good heats shearing kindness but, hiding the pain inside.

A things maybe be good or bad. This is what y/n always heard. There's good and bad. Yes that's true but, we don't have to live in unpleasant world. We can hide the disgusting truth by a simple smile on a face. A happy smile shining like a gold in the darkness. You know people who do really care about the others.
It may be you, it may be your parents or even friends. Or maybe, you?

-interesting- a white haired boy with ocean blue eyes boy said to y/n.
-What? - did he could hear y/n?
Did he read the mind of y/n?
-it's amazing, the life that we have... Turn the pain into a happiness, even a day like this. A day full of love is unique- a smile appeared on his face. Walking torwads y/n, the brain of the confused one was mess.

-what do you mean? -
-Well, even if you feel down about something there's always a way to fix that. - he suggested.
- why are you saying that right now? -
-why not? There's always time for things to say-
-even on day like this? -
-yeah, even on day like this-
-I don't get you-
He simply laughed at that.
- I love that about you-
- that I don't get you? -
-that you get confused with little things-