|I'm Not Feeling Fine| Norman

This one-shot is for Kitatani, this one shot might contain canser so sorry and enjoy
______________________________________Y/n have been at Norman's house just because, he noticed that y/n was upset.
The boy had valuable, wonderful and kind heart. If y/n would needed him, the boy would totally help without thinking twice.

" y/n! Here, have some hot chocolate" a soft smile appeared on boy's face. Y/n thanked him for everything he did, just for y/n's sake. It was adorable when the boy with white hair as snow, blue eyes as deep ocean and with kind hear smiled at you bringing a tiny blush.

"y/n, would you like to talk about what's making you feel bad" the boy asked. Just by the voice you could hear that he was worried about you. The concerned boy waited for you to respond with a soft smile.

You hesitated with telling your problem but you finally decidet to share your problems with the boy.

You felt relieved after telling Norman about your problem. After blinking with your eyes you felt unexpected, tight hug.
"I'm sorry, I should realised that sooner.. Then, you wouldn't be in such agony" a tear felt on top of you head from  Norman's cheek. He was feeling sorry for you soo much, he didn't know that such thing like that made you feel worthless.
You started calming him down. You wipe his tears away with a small smile hoping that, this smile will show him that you're fine.
You hugged Norman back hiding your head in his chest.
"Norman is not your fault, I probably should tell you sooner that I'm not, feeling fine." y/n said putting hand on his cheeks.

Norman's cheeks have turned slightly reddish colour. "you probably didn't wanted to bother, right? " the boy asked putting hand on your head hugging you closely. "yeah but look, now I'm fine oke? I'm fine because we're here together, right?" y/n said lighting up Norman's hear making him smile.
"right" the boy said smiling back at you

The boy decided to watch a movie to make y/n feel better.
After a movie y/n had to go back to their own house. You opens the door but you felt someone holding you by your wrist.
" y/n, next time if something with be bothering you... PLEASE tell me about it next time"
"I will, I promise"
_____________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this tinny casner and have a good rest of day/night