|Happy Valentine's Day! | Ray

Hiiii, happy valentine's boys and girls! Sorry that this is sooo short but I had school and also I wanted to post tree oneshots today reee
______________________________________A moon light was seen at the sky. Millions dots, stars shining the sky up showing the beauty.

Y/n opened her/his eyes. Your adorable boyfriend woke you up accidentally by moving around. His black hair covered his swetty face, there must be something wrong.
Usually Ray would lay down next to you and make sure nothing bad will happen to you. Even if you would wake up at the night he would do too, you also made fun of that for some reason.

Moving yourself closer to him you noticed that he had his eyes shut really hard.
-he must have a nightmare- you
thought to yourself. Y/n wrapped an arms around Ray's neck and pulled him closer. The grayish, puzzled opened and stared at e/c.
-what, are you doing... - he says. His tired eyes which shines at the moon light waited for y/n respond.
-you looked like you're having a nightmare- y/n said with a smile, caressing the dark hair.

A blush appeared on his face making y/n giggle a little.
-do you feel better now? - y/n asked the emo boy. The partner gave a small happy smile to let you know that everything is fine now.

-yeah, thanks for that- y/n's heart jumped in happiness. . It was a good feeling to help a bit.
-I'm happy that I could help! - y/n says. Y/n's eyes wanted to shut for a little more time to relax. E/c were shut ready to continue sleeping.
-oi, do you know what day is today? - Ray interrupted.
-it's thursday-
-valentine's day- y/n heart jumped once more reliving a smile on your face.
- happy valentine's, emo-
-why are we a couple? -