|A Quiet Place| Olivier

Yooo, this one shot is based on one horror film that I am planing to watch, ' A Quiet Place', I hope B-rabbit28 you like this weird one shot and yes it was my first time writing as olivier. I used more fancy words omgg :v
_____________________________________We all have ardous life. Even in such grave situation there would be someone making jokes and being thunderous. But, what if for whole time you and your team have to be quiet? What if 'they' will heard you?

It was another perilous day at this cruel world. Y/n and the team made of Olivie and Gillian. Yes, your team was tiny but, it was strong. The three of you manged to find a place to live,food,water and more. Olivier was in front of y/n and Gillian leading torwads the house. Walking with bare feets was in one way good and also bad. By walking like that you didn't made that much of noise which was a good thing a bad thing was, that your feets will hurt and they defently will not be spotless.

You been walking in the forest walking next to the tree with a singh. ''We're close...'' You though. You contine walking when Oliver showed you a hand. You MUST be quiet now. Gillian was standing next to you covering her mouth.
''She seems terrified''.
You've finally discovered the thing that made you stop. There was a man. With a long beard standing over a dead body. It was a body of a lady... More likely his wife..
Oliver moves his pointing finger torwads his mouth to inform the man to be quiet.  Despondet man stared at the trio with desolated eyes.
He screamed! The three of you started to run way from him. Y/n turned her head where the man was just to find one of 'them' eating him.

In few minutes you are at the house. Oliver took off the bag from back and Gillian did the same. The young man told Gillian to '' check the rooms up strairs '' in sign language. You understand it well. You're deaf. After telling the command Olivier went to the basement. He always goes there. Why? Is he hiding something away from us? All curious you followed him. Y/n took only one step on the old stairs and they made a tiny crack noise. Luckly they haven't broke down. But, the leader heard that. He quickly  turned aroud just to find y/n standing in confiouson.
( this all is in singh language btw)

-Why are you here?

- i wanted to check this place

- i told everyone not to go here. - He did, of course. But, you or Gillian wasn't allowd to come. Why?

- But why?

- Because, I'm working here.

A footsteps were heard from the stairs. it was Gillian. She informed that it's clean and safe. She decides to take you to the kitchen, so you could help her with the dinner.

Two of you been preparing some curry. A smell of the meat in the sauce made you already hungry. The girl who was shorter than you giggled a bit. It was good to see her smiling. She have lost someone important. A sister. She never told you how. If she didn't want to, there's no point for forcing someone.

The dinner was ready. All of you ate it. It was amazing. The taste of Gillian's cooking was like from the heavens! It melted in mouth. You closed your eyes and smiled. You felt a pair of eyes looking at you. It didn't made you feel uncomfortable like most did. it probably was Oliver. After the dinner everyone cleaned up and walked slowy to the bedrooms.

You were walking when you felt a hand on your wrist. Slowly you turned around just to face Oliver. Sharing one of his smiles. He walked with you torwads the basement. ''Why?? he said that i can't.. We're not allowd''. You finally stept into the basement. The walls were covered up with news papers. There was many books about the monster like 'them' and about humans anatomy. You walked torwads a table. There was some kind of machine. Oliver gently place it on your ear. He turned it on.  The you felt small amount of pain, but then you heard something. It wasn't lear but, still thats something.

-Y/n, can you hear me? - you slowly noded your head. His big arms wrapped you pulling close to his chest. It was your first time hearing his voice, hearing anything. It was amazing to be able to hear again.

- y/n, i didn't wanted you two to come here because, i was working on this- he placed his arm leading to  your ear.

-y/n i wanted to tell you something, i love you...

-i... lov yo twoo