| We'll See Each Other Soon| Norman

Hello, it's is quite sad one shot and and also spoilers!! This  one shot was requested by BLisaxd and I hope you like it!!
______________________________________Another sunny day at the orphanage.
Every single sibling was playing or just relaxing under a tree in a cold shadow.
- hey Norman, play with mee- y/n said to the brother. She was six years old and didn't have anything to do at the moment.

The sunlight was shining every where, the white hair looked more yellowish because of the light going everywhere.
-sure, what would you like to play? - he asked stroking h/c hair.
Eventually, y/n decides to play tag. It was her favourite game to play with everyone.

-no you got me again! - one of the siblings says. It might be Don because of the irritated tone. Well it wasn't really irritated, more likely disappointed.
A footsteps were heard in the background, without any hesitation y/n corners her mouth to make sure she will me, hear less by the other.

-got you y/n- a familiar voice say behind. The girl turned around just to face white haired boy with ocean blue eyes. They both smiled to each other.
-how did you find me?? I did better than the last time-
-hehe, it's just that I know you too well- he said giving a cheerful smile on his face.

At the next day the morning was beautiful as always. The two top of the siblings where gone.
"Where's Norman and Emma?" y/n wondered.  Walking though the wind torwads Phil you noticed mom going into the forest and Don, gilda and Ray running also in the same direction.
-what is going on? -
-what happened-
-OI come back five of you!
Everyone was curious and wonder what is going on.
Y/n tried to stay calm but inside she was panicking too.
-don't worry everything is fine, look mama and siblings are coming back! -
Kids runned up to the woman and noticed that their bid sister, Emma had browken arm...

Later on Emma, Ray and Norman been together talking about something. Their mom told them that "Norman is going to the Foster family"  what broke y/n's heart.
Norman was for her an idol, someone to look up to... He was special to her..
A tears started to fall down from the pink cheeks of y/n.
- I know it's sad but, everything is going to be fine- Anna said with a sad smile.
-y/n don't cry- Norman said from the behind. You wrapped you arms around his neck.
-please don't go.. -
-don't worry, everything is going to be fine-
A bell gave sound its time to sleep now. Everyone got into their white just like snow, pijanas.

- goodnight everyone! -
-goodnight! -

The next and last Normans day with his siblings. The day flew really quickly, its been a time to say goodbye to Norman.
Everyone was upset to see Norman going away. Y/n walked torwads the boy and gave him a hug. He gently stroked her hair.
-y/n i know its hard to say goodbye so, what about saying see you later?
-huh?
-y/n, we'll see each other very soon.