| Cold Wind | Ray X Emma

Sweet_Miint i hope that this is enough like a smut. I may write more but right now no. Enjoy this thing
______________________________________A cold wind walked into the room making the girl roll her body into a ball. Her cheeks and nose turned into reddish colour. Hugging her own self to feel warm. A boy with dark hair as a paint, eyes greyish as a smoke from burning fire appeared. He looked at her with a smirk on his 'evil' face.

- what's the matter? -  he asked. He knew well the problem but, he decided to 'play along'.

-  it's nothing..

- so, you are shaking, your cheeks turned red and the temperature of this room dropped down. But, nothing is the matter, right? - the boy crossed his arms. He moved his body torwads her, taking small footsteps to not wake up anyone. As he approached the bed he sat on snow White furniture.  The girl was already red but now, a warm feeling appeared in her heart.

- Ray, what are you doing? - her voice was full of confusion. Ray layed down next to her. Looking deeply into her green eyes. Those eyes, would make you think of many happy things... Her eyes  looked at thim back with confusion. Emma already felt warm with Ray next to her. She could feel his breath on her skin.

- someone is blushing, weirdo

- shut up

- if you give me something

- what?

-give me something and I will stop.

They starred at each other. The girl didn't understand what she's getting her self into. She nodded her head in agreement. The boy opened his mouth and he said " give me a kiss". She blushed harder than before. '' A kiss? '' the girl repeated in her head. The smoke eyed boy started to laugh a little.

- yeah sure, I can do that!

- r-really?..!

- yeah, in the cheek?

-lips. - she started to think. Emma didn't want to end up being a ' coward' but  it was so embarrassed to kiss Ray in lips! She got rid of those thoughts.

- yeah, I can do that...

- do it then.

They stayed in silence.. The girl moved torwads the boy. Two of them had messy hair covering some parts of their face. She puts her hair behind her ear looking deeply in his eyes.
He blushed.
Her face was right in front of him. She closed her eyes and moved much closer.

Their lips joined together. He slowly pushed his tongue inside of her mouth, and Emma allowed him. She could feel Ray's slippery muscle inside of her mouth.

At the same time, the dark-haired like coal boy begins to get rid of every piece of clothing that Emma wears right now. She just feels her cheeks getting hotter and hotter; same as weird feeling near her private parts. Red-headed girl had no idea what that sensation was, but it made her moan silently.

Ray smirked listening to her moans, as he finally undressed her. The boy broke a passionate kiss. Emma tried to cover herself up, but Ray nimbly didn't allowed her to do that, complementing her body. The girl blushed even more, as Ray spreaded her legs. Emma begged to stop, but Ray just couldn't.

He covered his two fingers in saliva, and slowly inserted them inside of the girl's private part. Emerald eyed girl moaned again, this time louder than before. When his fingers where fully inside of Emma, he started to move them in and out constantly changing speed. The girl fidgeted and moaned louder and louder with every move.

But then, they stopped. Someone was waking up. Then, they heard a voice of a small child... And that child.... Was Phil...

-Hey... What you two are doing...? -