|Happy Valentine's Day! |Emma

Happy valentines day! I know I haven't post anything for a few days so here's my pay back! Kitatani you have requested x reader with each one of the three cute kiddos and because its valentine's day, I decided to try write a cute x reader with Emma on valentine's day. I hope you like it! ______________________________________The day full of love. The chocolate and roses given to the loved ones. Romantic dinner, a movie in the cinema. A beautiful day, would be if you had someone to spend it with.

Everyone was busy in such a love day. Every of your friends had a plan how do spend this 'lovely' day with someone. It hurts that everyone was busy. Unexpectedly, your phone started buzzing. You picked your phone in rush.
Emma is calling!  Immediately you decided to pickup.

"hey y/n! Want to spend valentine's together?" your heart started to beat much faster. Is it because you've finally found someone to spend this day with? Or maybe, because its Emma, your crush.
You've agreed to the offer from her.
You two decided that Emma will go to your place.
Y/n's brain was empty, no idea what you two aka love birds could do.

Some time passed, a knock on your door was heard.
"It must be Emma" you though.
Nervously you walked forward the door to open.
You opened the door for your guest.
Both of you hugged each other as a greeting.
The girl entered your house after you closed the door. Emma had a really cute outfit! She was wearing the jumper that y/n gave her (imagine a jumper that you gave her uwu) , a pair of leggings and trainers.
A tiny blush welcomed your face.

The two of you decided to play some video games. She was always winning any gamevyou played with her. Is not that you're bad at it, it's just that, you loved seeing her smile.
She captures joy with that majestic smile. Her smiling eyes with fluttering eyelashes, were giving your heart a rhythm to best to.
The time was flying fast. It was time to stop playing the games after continued loosing with the girl.
The girl moved her body torwads you with a smile. The girl thanked you for what you've done today. She was really happy that she could find someone, to bring them joy.

A smile appeared on your face. It was cute that she cared about you.

The two of you had to say goodbye to each other. Y/n was just about to say something, when the short girl kissed y/n 's cheek. Your face became red, really red. Emma giggled a little bit after saying goodbye.
You' ve opened the door for her, to show what a gentleman you are. The girl walked through the door waving to you.

This day was a good day for you. You had someone next to you. Seeing them smiling made you happy. Hearing their voice made you feel cheerful.
And from the long time, you didn't left lonely.