|Good Morning| Yugo

B-rabbit28I know this yugo x reader is shot but i didnt had any ideas after witting the negil one. i still hope you'd like this short cute one!
______________________________________

- It's time to wake up

- Few minutes..

- Then I'm taking cookies

-NoOoOOo.... Please, I'm going to wake up just don't eat them...

It was another morning being forced to wake up by Yugo. He would always do that just to make you wake up since you're lazy. As you sat down you rubbed your eyes and yawn. It was beatufil morning. Every morning is beautiful as long as you have Yugo.

Your partner was already in the kitchen reading newspaper. As you walked through the door familiar aromat hit your nose. CoOkIEz! Y/n rushed to the table where cookies were. As you reached your hand to take one, yugo slapped your hand.

- OW, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?

-You are NOT going to eat my cookies.. AGAIN

- B-but i woke up...

- well done for that, eat breakfast now

As he said that you've noticed a plate with an omlette. There was a heart drawing made of kechup. Adorable! Y/n smiled at Yugo and stroke his hair making him blush. The omlette was good, not bad but, y/n couldn't to take one cookie from that plate. She looked at Yugo, he was reading.  Carefully she reached and again, but failing once more.

- Just one!

- no

-please!

-If you give me a kiss

Y/n immediately placed her lips on his cheek giving him a kiss.  A pair of eyes stared at you if you were idiot. 

-I meant kiss, kiss - he positioned his hards in some kind of puppets kissing each others lips. The girls cheeks heated up a little bit making the partner laught with a smirk on his face. She moved slowly unsure torwads the man, she placed her lips on his. Quickly the girl brakes the kiss and stares at him.

- can I have one now?

- let me think.. no