|unknown | Emma

Heyyy, I'm sorry for not posting! But did ya know that on valentines day there is going to be something special? I'm going to post three valentines one shots of Emma Norman and Ray! Two Bois and one girls one shot at one day! I'm sorry that I'm late with this one shot request by Kitatani, but i was working on the special ones. Now I hope you enjoy this weird x reader with our gold girl, emma
(BTW here u r like 6/7 years old and Emma is 13/14)
______________________________________-hey Emma- said y/n sitting next to the girl. It was a sunny day back then. The sun light rasing a smiles upon the children faces.
-yes y/n? - the girl turned her body to face y/n.
I this day been a long day. But a happy day.

- what do you think, death looks like?- y/n have been always curious about the unknown things. How wouldn't? There's many things we don't know about. Family, friends, people around us, animals and more.
The question made Emma feel a bit nervous. Yes, you were young and you didn't know many things however, you had a clear idea of the things that can happens to everyone. Like death.

Is it painful?
Do you go to heaven or hell?
If you die, are you able to see something?
Those were questions that y/n asked in the head.

The girl finally found some courage to answer.
- death, is something that we're all afraid of. We don't know what will happen next when we will rest forever. But, I think you can make it what ever you want to be. You can lay down and relax under a tree or maybe, watch the sun goes down! - the girl suggested. It was surprising the fact that she did seem to be scared to talk about it.
- so death is not scary? - y/n asked a girl. Emma had a soft smile on her face.
-no, people are afraid of it just because some of them don't know this fact- the girl says. She stroke your head with a smile.

There was many things that y/n asked Emma after that. It was amazing that, the girl knew almost everything. You just wanted to heard more and more.

As a young child you wanted to explore this world in order to find informations about the unknown things for humans kind. Y/n stared ask more and more question! Poor Emma she didn't got rest. The girl decided to answer y/n's question next time. The reason why was that it was already night! The two of you have been alking for a day.

Emma took you to your bed. Y/n was already asleep. A smile raised on Emma's face. She was happy to spend that much of time with one of her siblings, but it was scary that, y/n wanted to know each time more and more about death.

We don't know much of it so, to don't stress ourselves we need to lie sometimes about some things. To keep the ones we love, safe