|Old Times| Ray

Yoooooooooooooo, hi. I've wrote something good (at least I hope it's good) this was requested by BLisaxd, nif you're curious of what x reader is coming next please to the page before this one. There you can find a list of requests that I'm going to write next. Enjoy!
______________________________________A cold wind welcomed children today. The sun was hidden away behind the clouds. Little ones still wanted to go outside to play with each other.

A girl with orange hair started asking the siblings if they would like to join the game.
- no thanks- a boy said. He was busy with reading some kind of book. He never joins to play, he only is taking care of the time of the game.
- hey y/n! Are going to play with us? - she asked leading torwads you with her arms behind.
-no but, thanks for asking-
- alright! Ray we're going now!
- Good luck Emma!
- thanks y/n!
Kids run torwads the forest giggling. Norman was streaching himself and Ray was sitting down under a tree.
It was time for Norman to run and get everyone, y/n walked torwads Ray and sat down.
-why didn't you join them?
- why should I? - an awkward silence approached you two. He turned his face torwads the book to continue reading.
-Well, you normally would join without any hesitations. - Yes, y/n would normally choose to play but, today y/n wanted to talk to the older brother, Ray.

-I wanted to spend some time with you, like we did years ago
- well you're too heavy to carry you on my back
-I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! - y/n said crossing arms. A smirk appeared on the boys face.
-yeah,  but is true
-well, is true because I'm older now.
-well done for self awareness
-you're acting like a jerk
-I know.
You been talking and talking. It was nice to spend some time again. Y/n was growing up and had different hobbies and interests. As the two became older, they didn't really talked to each other.
Weird, right?
They grew up in the same orphanage???
With the same siblings and with the same mum. Besides, they used to spend a whole day just by talking and laughing.
Going back to the real world, the game of tag was finished. y/n and Ray are still talking.
A bell was heard from the direction where mom was.
-it's time to go now -
- yeah, it's was nice to talk to you again, ray-
-yeah, I must say you're less annoying
-Ray, shut up