1| 𝘉𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘴

・ 。゚☆: *

。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
1| Bikes and Boys
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

STELLA LOUISE HARRINGTON, OTHERWISE know as simply, Stella Harrington, sat on the old white porch steps in front of her home. The once perfectly white steps were now dirty, and the paint was warping due to it constantly being picked at by the bored twelve year old girl who sat on those very steps almost everyday. Stella didn't have very many friends, except for Will Byers and Dustin Henderson. She wasn't popular like her older brother Steve. But she didn't mind. She'd rather read "The Hobbit", or Shakespeare, than have sleepovers like most girls do at her age.

-"Stella! Come inside and help prepare dinner!" Mrs. Harrington called from inside of the large white house which stood behind her.

-"Coming Mom!" Stella answers back, a bit surprised at hearing her voice that she hadn't heard in a while, due to the fact that she had been reading for an hour, and was quiet throughout most of the day.

( • • • )

The Harrington family sat at the dinner table in silence. The steaming pot of chili and bowl of white rice had not been touched for a solid five minutes.

Stella let out a yawn, and didn't bother to cover her mouth. Mrs. Harrington wore a worried expression on her face, while Mr. Harrington wore a scowl.

-"Jenifer! Where is that boy?!" Mr. Harrington slammed his fist on table which then proceeded to shake.

Stella couldn't help but jump at her fathers sudden outburst, and dared not to say a word.

-"I-I don't know Ed! I'm telling you I thought he was in his room!" Mrs. Harrington says quickly, her voice quivering.

Mr. Harrington shakes his head, then turns to his daughter who sits to his right.

-"Have you seen your brother?" He questions her with a slightly softer tone.

-"No, but I think I know where he is." Stella says quietly.

-"And where would that be......" Ed stops speaking when he sees his oldest son standing in the door frame of the room.

Mrs. Harrington lets out a puff of air when she see's him and relaxes her tense shoulders.

-"Steve, how nice of you to join us," Mr. Harrington speaks, drawing out the s. His voice icy while doing so.

Stella shivers in her seat. She knew what was to happen tonight. Luckily for her, she would be at one of Will's and Dustin's special meetings. You were only invited if you got special permission from the head of the little gang, otherwise known as Mike Wheeler.