16 | "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘖𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯!"

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
16 |"Come On Harrington!"
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

✨𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝙗𝙮 @Maryjanesandoval7 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪!✨:)

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙄𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨

-"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
Nancy Wheeler yells at her boyfriend Steve after slapping his cheek harshly. She had seen what he had spray painted on the cinema sign, and she didn't like it. This action earned an "oh" from Tommy, Carol, and Nicole, who were with Steve.

-"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" He quickly turns the question around back on to her.

"I was worried about you." He adds while still looking down at her. He shakes in head in slight disbelief while keeping his cool.

"I can't believe that I was actually worried about you." He scoffs, his mood shifting immediately. Nancy steps back in confusion, her face displaying the thought, perfectly.

-"I wouldn't lie if I were you. You don't want to be known as the lying slut now, do you?" Carol says with a hint of amusement in her voice. She takes a step forward towards Nancy in the process.

"Speak of the devil." Tommy speaks from behind her. Johnathan walks down the alley and stands behind the Wheeler girl.

"Hi." He greets Jonathan, who, in return, wears a confused expression.

-"You came by last night?" Nancy asks in astonishment. Her heartbeat quickened and she takes a step back. What did he see?

-"Ding! Ding! Ding! Does she get a prize?" Carol asks the other teenagers with a bit of sarcasm lancing in her tone.

-"Look, I don't know what you think you saw, but it wasn't like that." Nancy says with honesty. He couldn't possibly think that she was cheating on him with Jonathan. Jonathan freaking Byers.

-"What, you just let him into your room to... study?" Steve questions her. He takes a step towards her and tilts his head to the left. Nancy didn't care for the way he was handling this, and, once again, displayed it perfectly on her face.

-"Or for another pervy photo session?" Tommy questions, his arm wrapped around Carol. Nancy shakes her head as the others laugh.

-"We were just..." Nancy tris to explain. But not finding any words to do so. She looks up at her boyfriend and sees right through him. She instantly felt guilty. She could see the pain, the anger, the stress, and the purple bags under his eyes confirming his lack of sleep.