10| .....𝘖𝘳 𝘐𝘴 𝘐𝘵?

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
9|.....Or Is It?
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝙈𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙
(𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣)

CHIEF HOPPER LETS OUT a sigh before lighting another cigarette. This was his fifth one today, and for him, that was pretty good.

-"Over here." Steve waves to him from the side of the road. Hopper had agreed to help, much to Steve's delight, and they were meeting up at Mirkwood. Hopper walks over towards Steve and then sees déjà vu. He had been here before. Something wasn't right.

His calmness turned into suspicion quickly after realizing that this is the same street that Will Byers went missing on. Hopper walks down and into the woods, he looks around to find anything that seemed abnormal.

"Find anything?!" Steve shouts from above. Hopper shakes his head, then calls for the teenager to come down.

-"I don't know what you know about the Byers kid, but he's missing. His bike was found in these woods, right off of this street. Joyce says that he's a good kid and that he would never run away. Is your sister like that?"

Steve contemplates for a minute. He then shakes his head, Stella would never run off without a good reason.

-"No, no she's not like that. She wouldn't run off without a good reason." Steve speaks his thought aloud. Hopper nods and grunts before readjusting his pants. He walks forward and studies the woods carefully. He shakes his head and mumbles something incoherently to himself. He turns around slowly and takes a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" Steve ask whilst coming up to Hopper our of slightly out of breath.

-"Something's not right," he shakes his head in thought. He takes another draw of his cigarette before dropping it to the ground to put it out by stomping on it.

"You go home or something. I've gotta do my own work.".................

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: ʇɥǝ 𝙣𝙙𝙨ı𝙙ǝ 𝙙𝙤ʍ𝙣